fiduciary

Author Topic: MR Vader FFX lightsaber opinion ?  (Read 10428 times)

Offline Darth Xyess

• Force User
MR Vader FFX lightsaber opinion ?
« on: June 10, 2012, 10:44:06 PM »
Hey guys i just picked up a MR Darth Vader FFX lightsaber from ebay for $100 Australian doallars this is a bargin buy but im not to sure which model it is since there was a bit of a lack of detail in the description from the only picture they seller had i think it was a 2003 model but again im not to sure but if you guys could tell me your opinion about both the 2003 and 2007 models aka detail, soundboard etc and which one you prefer it would be much help im not 100% sure on the condition of the Vader that i just bought but the seller has 100% feedback so i have my fingers crossed
“The Force will change you. It will transform you. Some fear this change. The teachings of the Jedi are focused on fighting and controlling this transformation. That is why those who serve the light are limited in what they accomplish.” ~Darth Revan

Offline Wong Yoon Wei

• Experienced Force User
Re: MR Vader FFX lightsaber opinion ?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 10:57:36 AM »
How many batteries does it take? If it take six batteries it is the 2003 model, If it takes 3 batteries, then it's the 2007 model.

Is there a lever on the clamp? If there is it is ANH model if there isn't any, it's ESB.

The biggest difference between the 2003 ANH and 2007 ANH model is the size. The 2007 version is shorter by an inch and pretty much the same scale as a real MPP.

HFX Anakin ROTS Rebel Blue

Offline Darth Xyess

• Force User
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 12:35:09 AM »
How many batteries does it take? If it take six batteries it is the 2003 model, If it takes 3 batteries, then it's the 2007 model.

Is there a lever on the clamp? If there is it is ANH model if there isn't any, it's ESB.

The biggest difference between the 2003 ANH and 2007 ANH model is the size. The 2007 version is shorter by an inch and pretty much the same scale as a real MPP.
Thats the thing the photo was not good qaulity but i think it may be the ESB one but im not to sure
“The Force will change you. It will transform you. Some fear this change. The teachings of the Jedi are focused on fighting and controlling this transformation. That is why those who serve the light are limited in what they accomplish.” ~Darth Revan

Offline The_Night

• Master Force User
  • "I have become your Nightmare"
    • Prestige Sabers
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 12:38:58 AM »

Thats the thing the photo was not good qaulity but i think it may be the ESB one but im not to sure

if it was the ESB (grips all the way to the clamp?) then it is a 2005 model. i believe that was the only year the ESB was produced for Vader or Luke (i think there may have been some from 2004. not sure)
MR Vader ESB
MR Maul Staff- Converted
MFX Starkiller
KOTOR Clan Sabers

retrousse