fiduciary

Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 771 times)

Offline djmehs

• No Force
  • Husband, Father, IT Guy, Aspiring Jedi
Hi everyone
« on: August 23, 2018, 08:47:31 AM »
Hi guys, my name is David and I'm pretty new to these forums, at least as a non-lurker, but I've posted a thread or comment here and there over on the TCSS forums previously.

I actually just completed my first build and finally feel pleased enough with the completion for me to go ahead and introduce myself to a new community and possibly post my finished build some time soon on a few of the forums.

I fell into the wormhole that is custom lightsabers about a year ago, but the first few months were just dreaming, assuming my wife would never go for it. The past 7 or 8 months have been the planning and eventually building of my first lightsaber, but I've been a life-long Star Wars fan.

Just wanted to introduce myself to the community and since I imagine my next build is likely a long ways off with the birth of my first child right around the corner, I figured the forums would be a good way for me to get my fix until I have the time (and money) to build the next one. Looking forward to joining and learning from this community.
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

- Broadside

Offline Seth Skywalker

• Padawan Learner
  • That lightsaber... is mine!
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 10:34:13 AM »
Welcome, djmehs! Looking forward to see that saber of yours!

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 01:59:17 PM »
Welcome my friend.

retrousse