fiduciary

Author Topic: SOLD: Sale: 10 pcs Stardust V3 saber boards  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Obi_1

• Mining Colony Members
  • Experienced Force User
  • Creator of DIYino - first open source FX-board
SOLD: Sale: 10 pcs Stardust V3 saber boards
« on: April 25, 2018, 06:01:06 AM »
Good news, the first run of the Stardust v3 arrived and currently undergoing rigorous tests and quality checks.

For now I reserve 10 pcs for customers on FX-Sabers Forum

The Stardust V3 board costs 54 EUR + 6 EUR shipping.

Payment is via PayPal to kun.andras@yahoo.de or follow the link: Home of the Arduino Saber

Please use the PayPal function "Pay for Goods or Services" and benefit from PayPal's buyers protection.

Please indicate following items in the comment field along with your payment:
- your name
- shipping address
- Forum nickname, and also Forum name (i.e. FX-Sabers)

Shipment: if stock is available, boards will ship on Saturdays the same week they have been ordered. I send all boards with tracking and basic insurance. I.e. if the parcel gets lost or damaged, you will get your money back. Please ask for the tracking number only if your board does not arrive in two calendar weeks after shipment.

Warranty
: All boards are provided fully tested and guaranteed to work upon shipping. Warranty is given for transportation damages for 30 days after receipt. Boards are sold privately. However I offer you the possibility to return the board within 14 days and get your money back, provided the board is in an unused, working condition. With buying a DIYino board you acknowledge you read and understood the technical details of the products as specified in the User Manual (see http://cdn.website-editor.net/85bc6b3df1aa41ad817a0ccdd84d8e64/files/uploaded/DIYino_Stardust_v3_User_Manual_v1.pdf)

1. taken
2. taken
3. taken
4. taken
5. taken
6. taken
7. taken
8. taken
9. taken
10. taken
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 04:40:22 AM by Obi_1 »

Offline Obi_1

• Mining Colony Members
  • Experienced Force User
  • Creator of DIYino - first open source FX-board
Re: SOLD: Sale: 10 pcs Stardust V3 saber boards
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 04:41:15 AM »
Current run of the Stardust boards on FX-SaberOS sold out, restock is in progress

retrousse