fiduciary

Author Topic: how does one make there own kill key?  (Read 935 times)

Offline Nick Knight

• Experienced Force User
how does one make there own kill key?
« on: January 07, 2018, 11:24:10 AM »
 so I know kill Keys must be non-conductive and I know the size they must be but for the life of me I can't find anything that is a small plastic hard tube like they sell on other sites to make my own. Is there any help that someone could give me what exactly those little plastic tubes are or anything else I can make them out of that looks decent not just a cut down piece of rolled plastic but a nice looking hard plastic tube like the ones they sell at the shops. I'm just trying to make things on my own. Thank you for taking the time in reading this and any help you can give
"A correction added to one’s store of knowledge. It was a thing to be grateful for, not something to take offense at. "
"Choose what is right, not what is easy"

Offline Darth Chasm

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
Re: how does one make there own kill key?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 12:03:16 PM »
I’ve used several things including pen tubes with a cut down screw inserted, nylon spacers turned down again with a screw, styrene tubes from the art store. You could also look at McMaster Carr in the raw materials/plastic section. They may have something.

Offline Jediseth

• Force User
  • Jediseth sound fonts available at saberfont.com
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 12:24:44 PM »
 Like this my friend.

Offline Nick Knight

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 02:26:03 PM »
Thank you very much all these comments of already started giving me great ideas and helping out a lot.
"A correction added to one’s store of knowledge. It was a thing to be grateful for, not something to take offense at. "
"Choose what is right, not what is easy"

retrousse