fiduciary

Author Topic: PARKS blade end caps  (Read 3002 times)

Offline Darth Irving

• Padawan Learner
PARKS blade end caps
« on: June 29, 2016, 10:14:15 AM »
Hi gang, I contacted Parks Sabers and they simply said they have no parts. I need a small end cap for a Parks polycarbonate blade (the original type Parks blades with the glow paper inside). Short of contacting a plastics mfg and getting end caps for the same diameter tubing I thought I'd ask here if anyone has a supplier or work around short of a glob of hot glue gun lol. Thanks!

Offline TrypWyr

• Master Force User
Re: PARKS blade end caps
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 10:39:41 AM »
Are you referring to a dust cap to put on the open end of the blade when it's not in use? I use these, they work awesome for 1" blades:

10 1" Vinyl Round End Cap Cover 1 0" Black Plastic Rubber Pipe Tubing Tube PVC |

I also saw 3/4" in this specific eBay store but unfortunately no 7/8"...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 10:47:01 AM by TrypWyr »

Offline Mewgen

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 01:10:37 PM »
I think he's referring to the blade tip of 3/4" parks blade. You can try TCSS for 3/4" blade section. Or 7/8" section if you have the newer one. Not sure if it will fit.

Offline Darth Irving

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 01:46:43 PM »
Are you referring to a dust cap to put on the open end of the blade when it's not in use? I use these, they work awesome for 1" blades:

10 1" Vinyl Round End Cap Cover 1 0" Black Plastic Rubber Pipe Tubing Tube PVC |

I also saw 3/4" in this specific eBay store but unfortunately no 7/8"...

Mewgen is correct, not the ust cover, the actual blade tip from te older Parks blades. Not sure of the diameter I'll easure when I get home but it is muh skinnie than a standard 1 inch blade.

K ;-)

retrousse