fiduciary

Author Topic: a new (hope) saber theory  (Read 3309 times)

Offline jakub.rogacz666

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
a new (hope) saber theory
« on: July 25, 2014, 02:14:26 PM »
So i did some calcs and what so ever read many posts on subject and i am now nearly certain that a saber could be made with plasma but....energy is terrific at such case... so i made a few more considerations and I thought about thunder sabre.. It will be made to produce lightning like arc bend with a magnetic field ( like it does not just jump from electrode a to b) and enclosed in magnetic holder( so it wont shoot out to near metal ) and come back to super conductor to store charge in super condensator making it power up baterry back to previous state in that manner i calculated a force neded to slice through a man if we just made a blade narrower it would be round to 2 kW of ouput (well it is if you shoot sword with a cannon in normal slice its much less) which is doable... then again we need something around 100 kV to emit spark long enough meaning just we could it powered from a electrical grid in every house ( some irons have more power) ... and i dont know if there will be anything than pure obi blue version :p so comment on idea. I know it has some bugs in it but i wanted to share it to u guys.

retrousse