fiduciary

Author Topic: Obi 1 Kenobi AOTC Master Replica LE Saber Hilt  (Read 2963 times)

Offline wolf10100

• Master Force User
    • Master Sabers
Obi 1 Kenobi AOTC Master Replica LE Saber Hilt
« on: April 13, 2013, 02:31:58 AM »
I have finally finished re-decorating my bedroom and it is now in a clean enough state to warrant getting my LE Hilt collection out from storage. I wanted to share the collection with you all

Here is my Obi 1 Kenobi AOTC LE, Number: 1744/2500

This was the last MR saber that I purchased a couple of months ago and if I'm to be honest its my least favorite of my collection. The design isn't very tight and there is questions floating around as to whether he really used this saber or not. It is also in the least good condition of the 3 but I purchased it as it is and got it cheaper due to the fact that it hadn't been looked after nearly as good as my others

Please Excuse the image quality, I had to reduce myself to using my phone camera  :o

Remember, concentrate on the moment. Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts.

Offline Goodman

• Master Force User
Re: Obi 1 Kenobi AOTC Master Replica LE Saber Hilt
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 04:05:44 AM »
'Still a great looking piece! Your three sabers are a great anchor for your collection...what's next on your radar?

I'm digging that awesome wallpaper in the background, btw ;)
**I AM RETIRED from saber commission building**

Offline wolf10100

• Master Force User
    • Master Sabers
Re: Obi 1 Kenobi AOTC Master Replica LE Saber Hilt
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 04:16:59 AM »
'Still a great looking piece! Your three sabers are a great anchor for your collection...what's next on your radar?

I'm digging that awesome wallpaper in the background, btw ;)

lol I had a feeling that wallpaper would be mentioned at some point  ::) i haven't sorted out the built in wardrobe yet so still has the paper the last owners had in it lol

as for the next piece... I'm after a Maul full length MR LE and a Dooku MR LE... but I'm currently building a couple of unique customs so I haven't got the money for any MR's atm :p
Remember, concentrate on the moment. Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts.

retrousse