fiduciary

Author Topic: The fate of Ashoka Tano  (Read 10062 times)

Offline MasterAddison

• Experienced Force User
  • Do you like sand?
The fate of Ashoka Tano
« on: March 21, 2014, 03:55:09 PM »
I just finished the complete clone wars series... DOES ANYONE KNOW THE FATE OF AHSOKA??? It makes me mad that they didn't finish her story completely  >:(

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
Re: The fate of Ashoka Tano
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 04:02:35 PM »
That story is left to be told.

Facebook: VVFB

Offline MasterAddison

• Experienced Force User
  • Do you like sand?
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 04:05:09 PM »
 :-\ I was looking forward to seeing what happens to her... That's literally what I was waiting for the whole 6th season

Offline Satori Hanzo

• Force User
  • Formerly Known as Squeaky Wheel
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 04:15:00 PM »
She's gonna chill w Ventress for a while...

...and a powerful ally it is

The Force is as The Force does.

Offline MasterAddison

• Experienced Force User
  • Do you like sand?
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 04:24:09 PM »
Interesting.... And what happens to Maul and the planet Mandalore??? They never pick up that story!

Offline Deke

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 05:50:02 PM »
I don't want to give any spoilers, but search for Ahsoka Revenge of the Sith deleted scene and her fate will be revealed...I mean its a deleted scene so its canonicity is up for debate, but it still was filmed so...

Offline Drazhar

• Master Force User
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 05:52:59 PM »
I don't want to give any spoilers, but search for Ahsoka Revenge of the Sith deleted scene and her fate will be revealed...I mean its a deleted scene so its canonicity is up for debate, but it still was filmed so...

Ahsoka was created after ROTS was made man, that deleted scene was Shaak Ti.

Knight50

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 06:08:56 PM »

But unless you didn't know it was Shaak Ti, then someone could mistake her for Ahsoka

Offline Deke

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 06:10:56 PM »
Different scene, the Shaak Ti one was finished but cut, the ahsoka one was rough with heaps of missing cgi. Still trying to find it, will link once I do.

Offline Deke

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 06:16:09 PM »
Ok I'm wrong. Someone's played a trick on me - when I saw it someone had dubbed extra sound onto it so that he said "ahsoka", but I've just watched it on the actual bluray and it is Shaak Ti.

It comes right after Shaak Ti is killed by grievous, so she gets killed twice in two cut scenes, logical :p

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 06:58:14 PM »
In the "Coruscant Nights" book series Jax Pavan and crew smuggle Jedi off Coruscant including a unnamed Togruta...might have been Shaak Ti...or it might have been Ahsoka Tano...or someone else. But if it was Ahsoka she may have survived Order 66.
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline Drazhar

• Master Force User
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 07:35:48 PM »

But unless you didn't know it was Shaak Ti, then someone could mistake her for Ahsoka

Except for the problematic fact that Clone Wars was made AFTER the Prequel Trilogy. The Clone Wars (the film) was released in 2008 after all.

Offline Big Boss

• Formerly known as phophjoph
  • Master Force User
  • there is only room for one Snake and one Big Boss
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 09:16:01 PM »
Ashoka's fate has yet to be decided, she may appear in starwars rebels in some way or even in the new movies. as for darth maul and some other characters their stories will be finished up in comics based on the other episodes for season six Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Dave Filoni Clarifies Darth Maul Comic - IGN

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."-The Boss

"Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath"-Michael Caine

Offline MasterAddison

• Experienced Force User
  • Do you like sand?
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2014, 02:33:12 AM »
Him Interesting, I wonder why they chose comics to wrap Maul up instead of doing it in the series.. After all the 6th season is 9 episodes shorter than the others so it's not like they ran out of room

Offline wolf10100

• Master Force User
    • Master Sabers
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2014, 02:58:15 AM »
Put Simply, Disney did not allow for the final few episodes to be created. The only Episodes that Disney allowed for release were the ones that had already been created. The whole Clone Wars Series was meant to be longer that 6 Seasons... This is the reason for so many "missing" links as it were.

They then obviously had to find other ways to finish stories, comics is one of the more open ability ways of doing so... makes sense that they would use the opportunity to satisfy the die hard fans. After all, all who saw the link Lummy put up a while ago will have seen just how much they had fans in mind when creating the series :)
Remember, concentrate on the moment. Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts.

retrousse