fiduciary

Author Topic: Krayt Bone  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Asoka Tano

• Experienced Force User
Krayt Bone
« on: April 28, 2013, 08:55:43 AM »
I have some questions regarding the Krayt Bone. I noticed that you had several different styles and lengths that you built into the sabers. I noticed that the sabers that have crystal chambers had the smaller, link style bone, while the sabers with the larger handle-grip type bone section did not. (as in the u tube video called Krayt Bone 3.wmv).

I really like this style of bone layout, as it seems to rest over the main body of the saber instead of linking into it. Is it possible to have the larger handle-bone while still having a crystal chamber?
P.S. - your work is absolutely amazing! :)
VV Kanan Jarrus ("Dume")
VV Obi Wan CW ("Negotiator")
VV Sith Acolyte

Offline madcow

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
    • Genesis Custom Sabers
Re: Krayt Bone
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 10:16:24 AM »
Thanks,
I've done several different styles of Krayt Bone. It is possible to have a crystal chamber within a larger bone segment. I have just not tried that combination yet.

Offline Deceptae

• Force User
  • Power, Passion, Strength
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 07:29:02 AM »
I also have a krayt bone question. how much can you weather the bone. If i wanted my saber to look like I dropped it into a fire and it got skorched pretty bad, could you do that? like a half burnt french fry?
...The Force Shall Set Me Free.

Offline madcow

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
    • Genesis Custom Sabers
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 02:07:23 PM »
I also have a krayt bone question. how much can you weather the bone. If i wanted my saber to look like I dropped it into a fire and it got skorched pretty bad, could you do that? like a half burnt french fry?

It's possible.
I have not done severely weathered/burned bone yet, but that sounds like an interesting adaptation to try.

Offline Deceptae

• Force User
  • Power, Passion, Strength
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 05:31:33 PM »
don't worry, I will commission such a weapon within the next couple of years. Suffice it to say that it will be a somewhat altered version of one of your *puts pinky to corner of mouth* oldest designs, ahahahahaha!
...The Force Shall Set Me Free.

retrousse