fiduciary

Author Topic: TCSS Wish List  (Read 48256 times)

Offline Scorpion

• Master Force User
  • GET OVER HERE!!!
Re: TCSS Wish List
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2011, 12:55:42 PM »
"proper" thin neck sections for luke rotj and obiwans

JQ SABERS MASTER ORGUS DIN CFX
JQ/LDM/MH GK3 OBI-WAN KENOBI Proffie
JQ MASTER REPLICAS LE SIDIOUS CONVERSION CS3
JQ~OM AWESOMESAUCE MAUL STAFF DUAL CFv7
LDM MKVI LUKE SKYWALKER ROTJ REVEAL CFv6
JQ SABERS OBI-WAN EP4 ANH (RUSSREP)CSV4
FX SABERS VINTAGE GRAFLEX IV ANH CFv5
FX SABERS VINTAGE GRAFLEX V ESB CFv5
JQ SABERS OBI-WAN REVEAL AOTC CS3.0
JQ~VV STARKILLER #2 RUN1 CFv6 cex
JQ~OM ANAKIN "Skinnyflex" CS3
JQ~TRIDCLOUD ANAKIN AOTC CFv7
SC~VV QUIGON JINN #2 CFv5
OM OBIWAN TPM #2 CFv5
JQ SABERS LUKE ROTJ CFv4
JQ~korbanth DOOKU CS2
JQ~korbanth SIDIOUS CS2
JQ SABERS Kylo Ren CS3
LINK TO MY SABERS

Offline Rall_Kethil

• No Force
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2011, 12:33:03 AM »
What would Tim make them out of, titanium???
Seriously, movie-accurate rifle-grenade style chokes would snap during sparring if made out of aluminum.
I'm not *A* big fat Jedi, I'm *THE* big fat Jedi!

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2011, 05:04:23 AM »
Plus "proper" Luke ROTJ replica sections might expose Strydur to 'imperial entanglements' since Lucas has copyright on that and has licensed it exclusively to Hasbro...a 'proper' Obi maybe not since it was based on an old grenade but REPLICA parts of Luke ROTJ...hmmm trouble for The CUSTOM Saber Shop that could be ummmhmmmm?
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline Skottsaber

• Master Force User
  • Calamus Gladio Fortior
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2011, 06:11:58 AM »
Yep, same reason why TCSS doesn't offer the Obi TPM pommel.

My Sabers:

Randomsabers Ravaster
CF Obi TPM
Saberconcepts Ahsoka Variant

Offline acrylicsuperman

• Force User
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2011, 06:38:09 AM »
Since this is a wish list, how about something like the guarded sitch w/ a twist. The plastic outer part would turn to change the saber any color you'd like. Granted I don't know how to wire and such for that, but we still need the switch first right?

I used to have a pot in my guitar that was in the tone control slot. it was actually a pick up selector switch. (sorry if I am not speaking english to anyone).

The selector switch in possition one was my bridge pick up.
turn the knob and it clicks.
Possition two was bridge and neck pickups
turn it again and it clicks
Possition three was neck pickup

that makes me think that the idea would be possible.

Offline Rall_Kethil

• No Force
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2011, 07:48:07 AM »
(sorry if I am not speaking english to anyone).
I admit I was mightily confused until I read back and re-read the posts you're referencing.
The problem I foresee is the fact that even multi-die LED's only come in four colors, either RGBW (Red/Green/Blue/White) or RGBA (Red/Green/Blue/Amber), with in-between colors being done by wiring two die in the LED together (Red + Blue for purple, violet, or pink; Green + Blue for teal, "veridian", and Ultrasabers "Sunriders Destiny").
Even if it could be done, seems to me it would lead to a veritable "octopus nest" of wires between the power-supply (along with any resistor, buckpuck, driver, or soundboard) and the LED.
I'm not *A* big fat Jedi, I'm *THE* big fat Jedi!

Offline Link

• Formerly known as airframe31
  • Master Force User
  • Soundfont Artist & SIG Maker :)
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2011, 08:29:47 PM »
+1 for RGB led's and 10w led's - ( Dont forget the associated led/resistor/config chart to go with them )  And PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE is there anyway at all  for  when a product is "out of stock"  to post some sort of rough est. on when that item(s) will be available next?  ie.. Grips / AV Switches  etc....  I just hate not knowing when an item will be available because for a lot of the items on TCSS, they cannot be sourced from outside TCSS. I have never found a gaurded switch anywhere online outside of TCSS despite multiple attemps LOL. I love you guys but I am just one of those people who have to know : )      Side note:   TCSS apparel would be epic ! 

Airframe31

Offline Terias

• Force User
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2011, 10:07:12 AM »
It'd be cool to see a Vader styled blade holder.. I say styled as to not want a direct copy due to the previoulsly mentioned copyright issues.

But still something in that blocky look would be cooled

also Any new body design would be neat

Offline Aus_Jedi_Killer

• Master Force User
  • You wanna buy some deathsticks? :D
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2011, 05:56:54 AM »
The anakin rots fx saber big button. The one at the front. The only place i can seem to find that offers them is Ultra and their shipping for just 10 buttons to Aus is like $89... :/
Also +1 for the luke anh conversion kit and also a luke esb conversion kit

Offline Sa`vage Archanas

• Force User
  • resident south paw sith lord
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2011, 07:49:09 PM »
well since this "is" a "WISH LIST" how bout adding some crystal focus.. just sayin..lol

but i am def on board for more variety in the L.E.D. line up.. perhaps some custom precut sink tube designs in chrome and brass, just basic designs ofcourse; then you could also add mix and match sleeves in the mhs builder too. and still allows one to add their personal touches to it once recieved. perhaps start with a half dozen different slash cuts and s cuts and add more designs later..

Offline DarthAlice880

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2012, 04:32:00 AM »
 +1 for the Skywalker ANH conversion kit & is it possible to eventually get a 10w LEDengin with RRWA? That would be totally Sith!
[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/d7de3aa0746a70e0.png[/img][/url]

Offline Aus_Jedi_Killer

• Master Force User
  • You wanna buy some deathsticks? :D
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2012, 04:47:45 AM »
RRWA 10w ledengin... I think i just exploded lol

Offline Sa`vage Archanas

• Force User
  • resident south paw sith lord
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2012, 05:30:52 AM »
brass shroud sleeve

Offline STARKILLER

• Lord of the Strings
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • VADER's VAULT MFG
    • Vaders Vault
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2012, 05:49:31 AM »
brass shroud sleeve

TCSS already carries it ;)

In the 'Sink Tube and Misc' section you'll see 1.25" and 1.5" sink tube. Sand off that chrome and THERE'S BRASS UNDER THAR! ;D Seriously, that's what most of us do for brass except for specialty sizes. Just make sure to wear a dust mask, you don't want to breathe chrome dust.

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
  • Romans 3:20-26 As simple as it gets.
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2012, 05:52:58 AM »
Tim just made some male female extensions.  Sadly the ID in them are for chokes and grenades.

I'd love a male female 3" extension.  That would be perfect for the Graflex BH.

Of course the holy grail would be for Tim to just extend the Graflex BH length another three inches to get rid of that seam on the MHS Graflex.

retrousse