fiduciary

Author Topic: Wanted - web developer - CSS specifically  (Read 1109 times)

Offline JudgeSabersmith

• Kind of on haitus
  • Master Force User
Wanted - web developer - CSS specifically
« on: March 27, 2007, 01:01:11 PM »
I am in need of someone to write a Cascading Style Sheet for my website.  I have the content in place, but my limited knowledge has me using layout tables for the content instead of a Cascading Style Sheet.  I do not have the time to learn CSS, so I am seeking the services of someone else.

Please contact me if interested.  Payment negotiable.  Trade or barter not out of the question.

I'd like to avoid a complete redesign (since the cost incurred is higher), but I am willing to entertain ideas.

Thank you.

ETA:

A CSS created that I could link to my existing HTML documents would be worth about 75 dollars to me, provided the sheet was nice and didn't make things too difficult to keep the site updated as I saw fit.

If a site redesign was in order, with CSS and all the goodies, I could be persuaded to barter that service for some of my own, whether it be doing a FX conversion for you out of my pocket, or maybe (just maybe), I could be talked into a custom saber (within reason) for your services.

The majority of the crowd here is pretty young, but someone here must have some knowledge of web development and could use an extra 75 bucks or maybe a mid-level saber at no cost to them.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 01:19:21 PM by JudgeSabersmith »

retrousse