fiduciary

Author Topic: DC Products/Services & Info  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Darth Chasm

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
DC Products/Services & Info
« on: October 13, 2019, 02:41:33 PM »
PRODUCTS

I generally make one or more sabers per year which are offered upon completion.

WIP products for future offering:

Interactive Sith Holocron. Price and release date TBD

"Saber Assistant" Interactive Saber Display. Price and release date TBD
Prototype version: The Saber Assistant Final Version... for now

Small parts including Blade Plugs, kill keys, thumbscrews, crystal chamber parts. Prices and release dates TBD

Possible future offering:

DCLS-004 empty hilts

SERVICES

Custom saber design and fabrication (with Plecter Labs install)
• I only accept commissions where I am the designer. I will not work on sabers that have already been designed.
• I only work with Plecter Labs electronics due to my familiarity and comfort with the products.
• I tend to design high-end sabers and commission pricing varies depending on complexity.
• Commission pricing includes Parts, Labor, and Design.

Custom saber design and fabrication (without electronics)
• I only accept commissions where I am the designer. I will not work on sabers that have already been designed.
• I tend to design high-end sabers and commission pricing varies depending on complexity.
• Commission pricing includes Parts, Labor, and Design.

Repairs
• I will only repair sabers I have created.
• Repairs not covered by warranty are charged at $70/hr rate. Cost for replacement parts will be added to the total bill.

WARRANTY

Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship for the Product for a period of 90 days from the original
date of Receipt.

This limited Warranty does not cover any damage due to (1) acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse,
negligence, improper handling, commercial use or modifications of this Product, or normal wear and tear;
(2) improper operation or maintenance of this Product; or (3) attempted repair by any party other than
Michael DiTomo (DC).* This Limited Warranty does not apply where it is determined by Michael DiTomo
that there is no fault with the Product itself. Repairs not covered by the Limited Warranty may, at Michael
DiTomo’s discretion, be carried out at the owner's expense.

You, the customer, are responsible for the cost of returning the Product to and return shipping from
Michael DiTomo.

Electronics, such as soundboards, batteries and LEDs/connectors are not covered in the warranty.

Crystal Focus Repairs must be preformed by Plecter Labs. You will be responsible for any fees this incurs.

*If you attempt to repair it yourself, the warranty is void. I will repair, but it will be at the buyers expense.

Warranty is non transferable.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:34:03 AM by Darth Chasm »

retrousse