fiduciary

Author Topic: Fx-Sabers Members Photo Thread  (Read 355208 times)

Offline Lord Dracus

• Master Force User
  • "The force is mine to command."
Re: Fx-Sabers Members Photo Thread
« Reply #1275 on: August 28, 2008, 09:25:48 PM »
Jasher, ANOTHER Jersey-ite?  My my, we're infesting the place!   :D

Really? Je-Rel, where in Jersey are you from?

The scary part!  :o (per my profile.)  I mean the suburbs.  I'm 30 mins from NYC as the crow flies, or and hour as the train goes.
It's funny. I live 5 minutes from the New Jersey border in New York. Sussex N.J is just 15 minutes away from me.

Offline Cristar Attevan

• Experienced Force User
  • Virtus et decus.
    • Yannus Furzon Saberworks
« Reply #1276 on: August 28, 2008, 09:33:07 PM »
Cristan, is Yannis gonna duel with you now for showing his pic? :D Nice Pic, BTW.

Ha!  I fear him not!

Besides... I do all the electronics in his hilts.  He's always one soldering point away from a broken saber! ;D

Ah, just kidding of course.  And I had his permission to post the pic.  :)

And Dracus-- good to see another Northeasterner here!

Offline Lord Dracus

• Master Force User
« Reply #1277 on: August 28, 2008, 09:46:03 PM »
Cristan, is Yannis gonna duel with you now for showing his pic? :D Nice Pic, BTW.

Ha!  I fear him not!

Besides... I do all the electronics in his hilts.  He's always one soldering point away from a broken saber! ;D

Ah, just kidding of course.  And I had his permission to post the pic.  :)

And Dracus-- good to see another Northeasterner here!
Why thank you. :) It's good to be here on the forums !!! ;D My home away from home LoL !!! :D

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• you think YOU have a bad hair day...
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Simple isn't always easy.
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #1278 on: August 29, 2008, 07:17:54 AM »
Oh yay!  that's going to make the different conventions so much more fun, as I'll postively drag EVERYONE I can get my mitts on to go as a group!

Glad to know ya' LD!  ;D

(now I'm wondering why I had to go to a message board to find like minded people in my own backyard?    ???)

For everything you gain, you lose something else.

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #1279 on: August 29, 2008, 01:37:14 PM »
"(now I'm wondering why I had to go to a message board to find like minded people in my own backyard?     ???)"

Because fellow SW junkies are hard to find without the use of the Internet ;)
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline Lord Dracus

• Master Force User
« Reply #1280 on: August 29, 2008, 02:22:00 PM »
   One of these days I hope to be able to post pics on the forums. I am still learning how to work a computer. And with all these cool pics I am feeling left out LoL !!!

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
  • You think I'm mad? Guess what,... I'm Darth Matth!
« Reply #1281 on: August 29, 2008, 02:29:00 PM »
Yeah, I know aallll about rude people and culture shock! Living in the Netherlands and how different sights, sounds and people were from where I live, and the Netherlands has been voted the country with the rudest people in the entire world! And I can vouch for that! Like almost being ran over by another shopping cart while waiting for the one in front of me to move because I was "in the way", THEN getting left behind by a Tram with my then best friend still on it! I had to walk all the way across the center of Rotterdam to get to the next stop...BY MYSELF!! Good thing I knew where I was going...

*looks out window and up at clear blue late summer sky* Where's that ship to take me off this planet gonna come??  :-\

Wowhoho,... I'm a nice guy.
Sometimes, but I'm a Sith, so I can't help it.
The Netherlands is a small country, but still we have big city's and small villages and people there, all are very differend also
I lived in Rotterdam but ten years ago I moved to a village nearby, but still, sometimes when I say hello, people look at me so from "mind your own bissunes" but other people I've never seen start talking at me from out nowhere.
(Maybe the lines are strange, but I write this in English on a Dutch way of grammer. Sorry for that)

Ohhh, yes, and ehhh,...
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/LadySythe/Picture0007.jpg
WAUW

One of these days I hope to be able to post pics on the forums. I am still learning how to work a computer. And with all these cool pics I am feeling left out LoL !!!

I'm here a few years, but I still don't understand how people get there pictures between the lines they write.
It will come

*note from Moderator: Sorry Matth, I merged your double post together. We discourage members double posting without a sufficient amount of time passes (several hours to a day or more). Thanks! Shaak Ti*
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 07:29:28 PM by SHAAK TI »

Signature teleports you to my lightsaber collection

Offline Lord Dracus

• Master Force User
« Reply #1282 on: August 29, 2008, 02:45:58 PM »
   I hope so Darth Matth. I am stiill learning. But I know it will come in time. Thanks for the kind support. :)

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• you think YOU have a bad hair day...
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Simple isn't always easy.
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #1283 on: August 29, 2008, 02:53:23 PM »
Lord Dracus, you could meet up with me and Cristar at the Ren Faire in Tuxedo NY on Monday.  We'd be more than happy to take your picture and post it for you...

Not that I'm trying to stage a SW invasion on my rennie friends or anything....  (see the innocent expression on my face?  is it believable?)

For everything you gain, you lose something else.

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline Lord Dracus

• Master Force User
« Reply #1284 on: August 29, 2008, 03:06:27 PM »
Lord Dracus, you could meet up with me and Cristar at the Ren Faire in Tuxedo NY on Monday.  We'd be more than happy to take your picture and post it for you...

Not that I'm trying to stage a SW invasion on my rennie friends or anything....  (see the innocent expression on my face?  is it believable?)
   I would love to meet you guys at the Ren Faire. :) But my schedule at work is crazy right now. >:( I can't take any time off either because their would be no one left to milk the cows LoL !!! :D Yes I work at a dairy farm. Like Luke Skywalker I am a farmboy LoL. How long is the Ren Faire go for ? Hopefully I'll get a chance to go to there this year. And I stress hopefully.

Offline HAN SOLO

• Jedi/Alliance General aka FX-Sabers' "The Most Interesting Scoundrel"
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Meet my business parter. His name is DL-44.
« Reply #1285 on: August 29, 2008, 03:10:05 PM »
Less Talkie, more Piccies! ;) BTW, I hear PMs work wonders! ;D

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

Offline Darth Resev

• Man of many names
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back
    • Facebook
« Reply #1286 on: August 31, 2008, 07:04:40 PM »
sig removed, ...animation not allowed

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #1287 on: August 31, 2008, 07:37:34 PM »
Wowhoho,... I'm a nice guy.
Sometimes, but I'm a Sith, so I can't help it.
The Netherlands is a small country, but still we have big city's and small villages and people there, all are very differend also
I lived in Rotterdam but ten years ago I moved to a village nearby, but still, sometimes when I say hello, people look at me so from "mind your own bissunes" but other people I've never seen start talking at me from out nowhere.
(Maybe the lines are strange, but I write this in English on a Dutch way of grammer. Sorry for that)

Ohhh, yes, and ehhh,...
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/LadySythe/Picture0007.jpg
WAUW

Don't worry, I know how hard it is to translate between English and Dutch. From Dutch to English is almost like hearing Yoda speak ;) And yeah, my little sister. She's more Sithly than I am lol Those eyes of hers deceive! Be wary all ye men in her targets! lol Don't remember if I posted this earlier this year...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/LadySythe/Picture0022.jpg
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline Jedi Knight Logan

• MASTER OF THE HURRICANE FLURRY
  • Master Force User
  • "Have lightsaber, will travel....."
« Reply #1288 on: September 01, 2008, 02:32:47 AM »
Heads I win,....tails you lose... :D

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack..."

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
  • You think I'm mad? Guess what,... I'm Darth Matth!
« Reply #1289 on: September 01, 2008, 04:01:37 AM »
Maybe I just higher my chances?

Signature teleports you to my lightsaber collection

retrousse