the hyperdyne system is an expensive set up my friend
your looking at around the $500 mark for all the components..
but thers no way you will get it inside a hilt with a 1" interior diameter its hard enough getting them in a "fat" mr or hasbro hilt
you have 2 boards (driver and sound boards) and a battery to fit, either a triangular 3 cell pack or stick..
you would probly be better off trying to fit just the hyperblade saber sd and use a single lux led set up and even then things are gonna be tight
Yeah, I got the impression browsing the site that it would be expensive, but I would definitely plan to set aside some money for something like this since the CorePulse and MovieFlicker options are really incredible. I also love the options of adjustable brightness and ignition/retraction speeds.
Since you're so knowledgeable, I have further questions for you:
1. What are the components to a complete Hyperdyne system assuming that I have a hilt and a blade ready to go?
Here's what I can ascertain that one would need from looking at their Purchase page:
- V2 LED driver unit
- V2 LED string
- SaberSD sound board
- memory card for SD sound board
- ACBAT3 battery
- ACBAT battery recharger
2. How do you install and change your sound configurations using this system?
3. How can I determine which custom hilts will accommodate all these parts together?
4. Do you know how many different saber colors they offer? I don't see that option listed.
Thanks for your advice!