fiduciary

Author Topic: WARNING regarding Jordan Eugene a.k.a. So Cal Sabers  (Read 3774 times)

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: WARNING regarding Jordan Eugene a.k.a. So Cal Sabers
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2021, 05:20:16 PM »
He just said he accidentally mixed yours up with a pair of Ahsoka’s to a trusted customer in Japan. Apparently you received the pair that was meant to go to the guy in Japan while your pair was accidentally sent to the customer in Japan who later received yours once it cleared customs.
You then asked for that guys personal information and Jordan would not send you his personal information for privacy concerns.
He also said you didn’t want to wait for the Ahsokas because you were impatient for it to be sent back to you & instead he payed you out for them. 
The Ahsokas in the picture he sold was a run from KR sabers. He admits the only time he lied was about the progress being 75% done. That’s it. His words…I’m just relaying the information.

He remembers exactly who you are and how much you tried to fight him on this.
He thought you guys squared this away but apparently you’re still up on this.
You sent back the clone war hilts and he said you kept the boards. And he let you keep those so you could lay off for being impatient and here you still are complaining about in on YouTube.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 05:25:59 PM by BBYyoda »

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2021, 05:27:05 PM »
The apology in the email was regarding the progress on your hilts. He is sorry about that but for everything else, he said you were impatient about the whole process.

Offline RyDiddy

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2021, 05:32:04 PM »
He sold my hilts on Facebook. I showed you the pictures. The guy is a liar, I showed you the pictures where he apologizes for being a liar. 

Impatient? I waited for 2 years for the liar to finish my build, but he had sold my hilts to someone else.  I showed you proof that he did in the pictures I posted.  Those hilts have kill keys in them that are not stock to the ones sold by KR, I bought them separately and sent them to Jordan.  You can see them in the pictures he posted when he sold them.

Why don’t you ask him about the saber he sold on TRA to multiple people and then ran away with the cash?  Why should anyone trust someone who is clearly ripping people off.

Jordan is a thief, avoid at all costs. 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 05:36:04 PM by RyDiddy »

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2021, 05:38:44 PM »
He had your saber set for longer than he needed which he already apologized for in THAT email. Those hilts were sent to the wrong person and you grew more impatient and wanted them back immediately which was impossible to do seeing as they were in customs.
You demanded he pay you for the hilts and he did but that wasn’t good enough so you demanded you keep the boards which He let you have and paid you out!

As for the ones you thought were yours he was selling on the pictures on Facebook was a run from KR sabers with the same kill key. There were hundreds of them in that run. Those were the pair he was selling.

If you had a conflict of interest with Jordan especially since you are a bar approved attorney then you would have done something a long time ago instead of threatening him.
You told him to pay you for the value of the Ahsokas. Which he did…so where is that conversation between you two?

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2021, 05:40:14 PM »
He squared this away with you years ago and here you are still not letting this up.

He couldn’t buy the link you sent him so he paid you out!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 05:42:50 PM by BBYyoda »

Offline RyDiddy

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2021, 05:43:09 PM »
He still owes me the money for the commission, he never paid that back.  Like I said multiple times, those hilts didn’t come stock with kill keys, I supplied them.  The ones in the picture he posted are the same ones I sent to him because they have my kill keys in them.  He ripped people off for tens of thousands of dollars.  Jordan is a thief, go ask around on the Facebook groups how many people he stole from over there.

Ask him to explain himself about this fraud that he committed here:

https://therebelarmory.com/thread/12142/shaak-ti-lightsaber-cf9
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 05:50:50 PM by RyDiddy »

Offline Nerf Herder

• Mining Colony Members
  • No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2021, 05:51:43 PM »
Moving back to the OP post here, a lot of conflict that arises gets traced back to a pattern of behavior. After the initial ban of siradmiralackbar on TRA, it was revealed that multiple accounts were registered from the same location, some of which were recent at the time of this OP. One of those accounts attempted to sell a hilt to more than one member, thus continuing that pattern of behavior.
Aside from the proffie run, it is expected that well in excess of $150,000 worth of hilts and parts were lost or "thrown in the trash" by some accounts.
Frankly, I'm surprised that you found your way onto an old school forum, and following that, dialed into this post. Forums require dedication and commitment beyond what average folk are willing to search and commit too.
I sense that this may be more socal than Jordan's wife.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 05:56:52 PM by Nerf Herder »

Offline RyDiddy

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2021, 05:54:24 PM »
Moving back to the OP post here, a lot of conflict that arises gets traced back to a pattern of behavior. After the initial ban of siradmiralackbar on TRA, it was revealed that multiple accounts were registered from the same location, some of which were recent at the time of this OP. One of those accounts attempted to sell a hilt to more than one vendor, thus continuing that pattern of behavior.
Aside from the proffie run, it is expected that well in excess of $150,000 worth of hilts and parts were lost or "thrown in the trash" by some accounts.
Frankly, I'm surprised that you found your way onto an old school forum, and following that, dialed into this post. Forums require dedication and commitment beyond what average folk are willing to search and commit too.
I sense that this may be more socal than Jordan's wife.

I tend to agree, this smells of Jordan impersonating his co parent again.  I think we have well enough established the type of person who Jordan is already.

Edited - K-2SO

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2021, 05:59:45 PM »
No this is really Alyssa. So please refrain from disrespecting me and calling me a “baby momma”, when I have a name. That is derogatory and disrespectful to me. I’m only here to clear my name from being a suspected scammer!
I found my way through this after word of what had happened surfaced and decided to investigate further and found this thread from someone in the saber community.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 06:02:14 PM by BBYyoda »

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2021, 06:03:43 PM »
I’m obviously not happy with certain things I’m hearing but I will not be dragged by strangers as being a scammer!! Just because I have to deal with him does not give you people the right to drag me into this and accuse me of something I didn’t do.

And quite frankly I am just exhausted of talking to everyone. This is going nowhere even though I already spoke to the person who posted this accusing me. It’s pointless
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 06:05:15 PM by BBYyoda »

Offline K-2SO

• Killer Droid Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Congratulations! You are being rescued.
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2021, 06:06:28 PM »
He still owes me the money for the commission, he never paid that back.  Like I said multiple times, those hilts didn’t come stock with kill keys, I supplied them.  The ones in the picture he posted are the same ones I sent to him because they have my kill keys in them.  He ripped people off for tens of thousands of dollars.  Jordan is a thief, go ask around on the Facebook groups how many people he stole from over there.

Ask him to explain himself about this fraud that he committed here:

https://therebelarmory.com/thread/12142/shaak-ti-lightsaber-cf9

While I can’t confirm the dollar amount, I can confirm that there are many people that never received their hilts back.

I find your arguments vague and unconvincing.

Quiet! *Slap* And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2021, 06:09:30 PM »
You guys have my real gmail on my page. If you guys are expert IP scammer detectors, you would see that my gmail isn’t link to anything selling hilts etc.  or ever was.
go ahead. Do some digging!

Offline K-2SO

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2021, 06:10:12 PM »
No this is really Alyssa. So please refrain from disrespecting me and calling me a “baby momma”, when I have a name. That is derogatory and disrespectful to me. I’m only here to clear my name from being a suspected scammer!
I found my way through this after word of what had happened surfaced and decided to investigate further and found this thread from someone in the saber community.

I did fix that comment.

Offline ldogg1579

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2021, 06:14:43 PM »
I’m obviously not happy with certain things I’m hearing but I will not be dragged by strangers as being a scammer!! Just because I have to deal with him does not give you people the right to drag me into this and accuse me of something I didn’t do.

And quite frankly I am just exhausted of talking to everyone. This is going nowhere even though I already spoke to the person who posted this accusing me. It’s pointless

You're right. It is pointless. If this is in fact his "other", your issue lies with him, not us.

PS: Nothing is Private in this world. Names, Addresses, IP Addresses, phone numbers, Criminal records etc are easily accessible. Best you go find yourself a lawyer to deal with this. You arent gonna get much empathy here or elsewhere...

Offline K-2SO

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2021, 06:19:28 PM »

No one accused you of being a scammer. People were duly warned of dealing with anyone using a PayPal email mentioned in the OP.

Again, if he is impersonating you, that’s something you need to work out with him.

Also, members here can’t access your IP address, ONLY staff can.

retrousse