fiduciary

Author Topic: feedback for Gary Morris  (Read 1823 times)

Offline spmaem40

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
feedback for Gary Morris
« on: November 03, 2016, 09:49:00 AM »
this is the 2nd saber I have bought from Gary and as the last time the purchase was flawless Gary is quick to respond to all my questions and he is very willing to do everything to make the saber perfect. the saber it self is awesome! Gary even included an extra shell and another hilt for a later saber also he sent a charger, rice cable too. thank you for another piece of art. 10/10 again. thanks

Offline Choos

• Padawan Learner
  • Yep new
Re: feedback for Gary Morris
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 02:54:27 AM »
I contacted Gary about about getting one of his fully removable inner core sabers with a green blade and shiny hilt. I not only received this absolute beautiful hilt in no time at all but he also asked what else I liked to which I replied leather wrapped hilts and he gave for free a leather wrapped grip piece that takes seconds to swap over that makes the saber amazing for dueling.

The crystal chamber he provides is a thing of beauty.

Gary was responsive, courteous, professional and fast in his responses and excels in his work. 5/5
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 03:08:55 AM by Choos »

Offline Choos

• Padawan Learner
  • Yep new
Re: feedback for Gary Morris
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 03:06:19 AM »
Following my extremely positive experience with Gary on my first hilt I asked him if he would take on creating an inner core for a saber that had gotten to the empty hilt stage but hadn't progressed any further in 18 months.

Gary was not only obliging to take on a status unknown project but also reassured me, updated me as soon as complete (which was record quick) but then went above and beyond to create a perfectly fitting blade plug and extended length kill key but then if that wasn't enough FULLY completed my dream saber in a way only an artist could accomplish.

I appreciate you can't give more than a 5/5 in reality but Gary has gone above and beyond.

(Will upload pics an a thread soon but had serious computer troubles)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 03:09:53 AM by Choos »

retrousse