fiduciary

Author Topic: Kit Fisto (Saberhead Custom Sabers) M.I.A.  (Read 31231 times)

Offline daddy solo

• Master Force User
Re: Kit Fisto (Saberhead Custom Sabers) M.I.A.
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2015, 04:14:02 AM »
It looks like the kennyxyz.1982 ebay account is listing Kit Fistos aka Saberhead Custom Sabers stuff that may be FX members.

Custom Lightsaber Swtor Axis Lightsaber Converted with CF V5 Crystal Chamber |

Daddy solo's missing saber I FOUND MY UNICORN!! UPGRADED 11/22/12

Please keep an eye on the kennyxyz.1982 ebay account as your items may show up.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/kennyxyz.1982?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

kennyxyz.1982 | eBay

Buyers Beware.

Hey Fella's - long time no speak. It's mainly because of this whole Kit Fisto thing that I don't hang around here any more, but as of Tuesday - I'm back baby. Sure enough, for all the crap I (and other members) took for calling out Steve - it once again turns out we were right. As Jango posted above - my NA Axis saber that Steve claimed he never received for repair 3 yrs ago has turned up for sale on eBay from his (supposedly ex-wife's) acct. I'm not sure how this is gonna play out, but I will keep you posted

Offline Aginor

• Formerly known as Sidewinder
  • Experienced Force User
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2015, 05:19:57 AM »
Welcome back. The axis could also be mine, I never even recieved mine from the run he did. >:(

Offline jedicri

• Master Force User
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2015, 05:35:38 AM »
Welcome back. The axis could also be mine, I never even recieved mine from the run he did. >:(

There were 2 listings.  One was daddy solo's NA Axis.  I screen capped it with the CC INTERNALS matching what Kit had done.

Immediately after that first listing was done, ie sold, a second Axis listing went up and it was an empty from the Axis Run.  That empty could have been yours Aginor. 

Custom Lightsaber Swtor Axis Lightsaber Kit with CF and CEX Ready for Install |
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 05:56:10 AM by jedicri »

Offline daddy solo

• Master Force User
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2015, 05:42:29 AM »
Thanks Jedicri, you  beat me to it ha ha.   Some of the pics of the saber with the Crystal chamber are actually pics that I took of it. The rubberized clamp card, and the brass kill key I had Master Jehavo make for it are the  Dead giveaways. The second saber listed was from Kit's own axis run. Maybe that one is yours? This debacle never seems to end :/

Offline Darkjedi

• Master Force User
  • I love Star Wars so much ,I married her!
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2015, 06:03:02 AM »
This is nothing but a bad taste in my mouth for being done the same way in other venture. I feel your pain.

I only hope some gets in the community and brings them back to the owners. Even at the price if I had won it I'd give it to you just to be right.

We all know bidding on this is unknow and even whoever wins this don't mean they will get it. C:-)

It's just sad sorry I had to chime in.

I just hope you guys get what's right.

Good luck and hey dudes their's still love out there for guys! Glad you guys are back. I think we a family here.

MTFBWY

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2015, 11:22:13 AM »
Hello everyone

I sent Pm messages a while back about what I have tried to resolve this and what others can do to take
the steps necessary to find some resolution and or at least put a stop to any more missing items being
sold off on ebay etc…

Well its happening again  ::)
I've not heard anything new but I'll go ahead and post my findings publicly here as it may help.

At the time there were only a few people who messaged me or Luminara with their information
so I didn't have a whole lot to go on but we did see items being sold on ebay.

The First ebay ID/seller we have tried contacting was Kusabana83 whom we believe is Kit (Steve)
account and that perhaps His Wife was selling things through it because apparently there was
a rumor He was in a Rehabilitation center.

Whether this is true or not was irrelevant and I explained many of these items belonged to other people.
If indeed it was Steve's Wife I was talking to it wasn't for very long.
Kusabana83 replied to me only once through the eBay messaging complaining about people who
won an auctions on ebay and filed disputes and that they were willing to possibly help get things
sorted out however shortly after that contact was made there were other people who started to
Contact Her that seem to have confused the situation and I never heard anything back.

I've tried calling the number I have for Him countless times as well as email and again contacting
the ebay ID but I've not been able to get any more responses to date.

I reported the items and seller to ebay and called their fraud/security division to make them aware.
Shortly after that Kusabana83 stopped selling items and we all saw Kennyxyz.1982 selling item
that appeared to be the same and could possibly be a friend selling things for him/them.

Not knowing for sure I decided to go with the only recourse I could which was to start calling the authorities.

I did have contact with Jedi Yar Nala who was one of the first people to start having issues with Kit Fisto.

JYN provided me with His transaction info and any pertaining information and links to build threads etc…
so I could attempt to get some sort of case file started on behalf of those that are owed items from Kit Fisto.

I first called the Lawrence Police Department and then the Wichita FBI and explained that a member
of my website that had transactions/commissions with other members of my website had never delivered
the items and that either refunds or items were owed and that this also apparently happened on other
web sites by the same person.

I also explained that we suspected many of these items we knew about were being sold off on eBay.

The Local Police were not very much help to start but the guy at the FBI was a bit more receptive.
Unfortunately He explained to me they are inundated with these types of online problems and
that the online fraud department typically doesn't pursue small time individuals unless they are
hacking into banks and that sort of thing.

I myself can not open a case as I have no transactions with him, He was a volunteer here on the site
and also belonged to other websites where He has done the same thing.

They also told me that until anything can be actually proven that it is all He said She said speculation and
online discussions are not considered proof or admissible evidence since the content can be altered.

When asking if I could get some sort of case file started on behalf of those that are owed items I was told
no but that I can instruct others to take the proper steps so that the authorities in His area can look into it.

I gave them all of His information, like phone and last known address etc… so that they would have it
on file and once others started reporting it with their Paypal or ebay transactions they would have
at least something to go on.

Here is what I've been told to relay to those who have transactions with Steve (Kit Fisto/Gil Gamesh)
and are owed refunds for services not provided and or items that were not completed etc…

1. You must have an actual Paypal or ebay transaction to show them and or some way of showing
the items you suspect belong to you are being sold on ebay.
(Personal pictures or references that are being used on ebay will also help)

2. Contact your Local Police department and bring them your Paypal or ebay transaction records.

3. Ask your local Police department to open a case and contact the Lawrence Police Department.

From there it will be up to the Authorities as to whether or not they will get involved and I have been told
that the most likely outcome is for people to simply file personal claims and try to take Him to court.

However if the Lawrence Police Department gets enough people all filing reports about the same guy
they chances of them physically looking into it do increase but there is a problem there…

If they decide to confiscate the items those items may be difficult to retrieve so make sure each of your
reports and transactions are accompanied by pictures if you have them for identification.

If you have any other questions I will do my best to answer them but I'm not a lawyer and can only
advise those of you to proceed as stated above.

Previously I or other Admins/Mods had been only messaging with those we knew were involved, but now
since there are people showing up that were originally missed I feel it is necessary to let everyone know
what we have looked into what those affected need to do and if we can be of any more assistance please
let us know.

MTFBWY
always
YODA

Offline daddy solo

• Master Force User
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2015, 11:36:42 AM »
I supplied all the info requested to Luminara back in April 14. If you need more, I'll be happy to provide it. I have detailed records of everything - including my case with the Dept of Consumer Affairs.  Yoda - did you contact ebay about the sabers that were sold yesterday???? If so, my saber may have slipped my grasp again as I am the one who tried to buy mine back. :/ I'll most likely get my money back, but I'd bet the farm that my hilt goes underground again if the seller just got scared off. Yeesh. Thanks for trying to help out though I guess

As an aside, apparently his photobucket account is still active - this may help anyone recognize any stuff that Steve may have "borrowed" permanently:

AXIS Photos by norbits | Photobucket

password is axis12
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 11:59:58 AM by daddy solo »

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2015, 12:14:04 PM »
I supplied all the info requested to Luminara back in April 14. If you need more, I'll be happy to provide it. I have detailed records of everything - including my case with the Dept of Consumer Affairs.  Yoda - did you contact ebay about the sabers that were sold yesterday???? If so, my saber may have slipped my grasp again as I am the one who tried to buy mine back. :/ I'll most likely get my money back, but I'd bet the farm that my hilt goes underground again if the seller just got scared off. Yeesh. Thanks for trying to help out though I guess

As an aside, apparently his photobucket account is still active - this may help anyone recognize any stuff that Steve may have "borrowed" permanently:

AXIS Photos by norbits | Photobucket

password is axis12

Hello there Daddy Solo
Yes we did get your info as with JYNs but as I mentioned there isn't anything else I can do about peoples transactions
other than advise them to follow the proper procedure for reporting it as everyone has to individually file a case.
Basically I'm not a lawyer representing anyone so I have been told to stay out of it

For the eBay items I have not contacted ebay because I can not prove what was what and its not my property
though I believe He used your actual pictures for the auction? So this may help your situation.

First your local Police department is where to start the filing but you can certainly call the Authorities in His area
to see if you can report items on ebay but I'm not sure what they will tell you.

Lawrence Police Department (785) 830-7400
Wichita FBI number (316) 262-0031

You may want to take screen shots of Pictures you find that could be removed by ebay or if the user in breaks the
links in photo bucket by deleting the image.

Offline daddy solo

• Master Force User
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2015, 02:59:21 PM »
Thank you for your advice Master Yoda. I've already screengrabbed everything I could - including all my pm's w/ Steve, as well as any public statements he and any other mods, members, admins made  when stories of his improprieties became known to you and your staff.

I'm pretty sure of the reaction I'm gonna get if I call my local police precinct here in Brooklyn and tell them I wanna file a report cuz someone in Kansas stole my lightsaber  ::)

Technically, mail theft (especially w/ the interstate component)  is a federal offense, but after spending countless hours on the phone and filing reports w/ USPS customer Service, the Dept of Consumer affairs, and the fraud/theft division of the USPS (basically the legal enforcement branch of the PO) I can tell you it was pretty much a waste of MY time.

As long as no one scares off the current ebay seller, there's at least a small chance I may ever see my saber again - damaged or otherwise. I still don't have much hope - ESPECIALLY if someone's gonna raise a red flag w/ eBay and the seller goes underground again. :-X

As for how this forum (and its Mods and Admins) has handled itself with regard to Steve's illicit activities, I'd be more than happy to discuss the matter privately if you'd entertain the notion.  Thanks again for your interest 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 05:08:19 PM by daddy solo »

Offline daddy solo

• Master Force User
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2015, 06:04:00 AM »
Can one of the mods or admins please tell me why your former moderator and mining colony member Kit Fisto aka Steven Fletcher's screen named has been retroactively changed back to Gil Gamesh? When I look back through all the correspondence I had with him in the past on this forum publicly and privately via pm, it was listed as "Kit Fisto" - indicating he was a member in good standing here. Now there's no indication that "Kit" aka Steve was ever one of your representatives. Thanks for your honesty and transparency in helping those of us that got burned by him sort out our "difficulites" ie, theft of our property and money

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2015, 06:16:52 AM »
I was informed he has been active on other websites, as recently as 04/30/15. Ergo he he has been actively ignoring his responsibilities to his clients here and his duties as a mod.
Until such time as he makes things right to his clients and informs the admin staff the reason for his absence, his status is of a normal member, and his original user name is restored.

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline daddy solo

• Master Force User
« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2015, 06:32:47 AM »
  That makes sense given the current circumstances, but why make the change retroactively? You do realize that screenshots of past posts/threads will appear differently than what is currently being displayed, correct? I know as a doctor, any retroactive alteration of my patient's charts would not reflect flavorably upon me should any allegations of improprieties be investigated.

Offline JANGO FETT

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2015, 06:39:06 AM »
Forum software does not work that way.
Changes made to usernames,sigs, custom titles avatars or just about anything in the "forum profile" will be made unilaterally across the forum soft ware. Even locked topics. There is no date specific range in the settings.
Your screen shots are still valid.

Offline JANGO FETT

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2015, 10:26:38 AM »
I have pulled together all the contact info I can find, and will make it available via PM to anyone that is missing items from Kit Fisto aka Gil Gamesh. It is against FX policy to publish these on the forum, so please don't post them.
It's what we have on file here and contact info from the kennyxyz.1982 ebay account.
I hope it will aid some of you in filing charges with your local law enforcement, small claims court and the IC3 http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
and
Lawrence KS Police Department | Your site for city services.

I only ask that you include a link to the missing items, so I can keep track.

Feedback for Gil Gamesh aka KIT FISTO
In case you have not left any yet.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:44:30 AM by JANGO FETT »

retrousse