fiduciary

Author Topic: Until further Notice, Ducos Rossis is restricted from conducting business on FX  (Read 2087 times)

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• you think YOU have a bad hair day...
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Simple isn't always easy.
    • Gemini Concepts
This is a very hard post to write, but for the sake of the membership, I must publicly post that Ducos Rossis is banned from conducting any new business on FX-Sabers.com.  He can conduct business again once his current open business has been satisfied by both parties.  We are not telling anyone to shun Ducos, or not do business with him, but there are certain rules for having business transactions on FX-Sabers.com, and regular communication is one of them.  Once Ducos shows that he can have regular contact with his customers, and once his backlog of projects has been cleared, we will lift the ban.
A requirement to sell on FX-Sabers is that contact info be correct and up to date without lapse.

Anyone wishing to conduct business with Ducos Rossis is free to do so via private phone calls, texts, and emails.

I personally want to stress that this is not a ban from the site, this is not punishment for Ducos Rossis, and this should not be looked upon as a slight against his character.  This is just a necessary measure that the Council feels is best for the community, and we hope only a temporary one.  No one wants this resolved faster than I do.

If anyone has any questions regarding this, please PM a staff member.  This is not open for discussion, and we will not have any flame fests in either direction.

Sincerely,
Asajj Ventress
FX-Sabers.com
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 08:08:05 AM by DARTH VADER »

For everything you gain, you lose something else.

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

retrousse