fiduciary

Author Topic: Construction set part needed  (Read 597 times)

Offline Cascabel

• No Force
Construction set part needed
« on: February 15, 2013, 07:29:07 AM »

I tried posting this in the WANTED section, but got no response, so I thought I might try here...... 

I need the soundboard from the MR lightsaber construction set.   I got clumsy and broke the  pushbutton switch off of the one I have while working on a custom piece  It is otherwise OK.   Please check your junk boxes !!   Maybe one of you custom builders has one lying around....  Or perhaps a bad soundboard with a good switch, if I can find someone to attach it to my board.   Thanx !!

>>>>> Cascabel

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
Re: Construction set part needed
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 07:32:18 AM »
GENERAL GREVIOUS had some boards FS recently, you might shoot him a PM.  You might also PM MH, he may be able to fix yours if it is just the switch.

Facebook: VVFB

Offline Cascabel

• No Force
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 05:43:36 PM »

Thanx for the suggestion !!  I had already tried MH, but he had no parts like I need, but I PM'd General Grievous to see if he could help.

>>>> Cascabel

Offline COUNT DOOKU

• Manufacturer VIP
  • Master Force User
  • The Count formerly known as Sollus Vir
    • Calvary Custom Sabers
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 10:40:07 PM »
I have the Joe Jedi 616 board if you are still looking for one.

Pass on what you have learned. Strength. Mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. We are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters. ~Master Yoda~

retrousse