fiduciary

Author Topic: Cronto Tocrone in the 'flesh'  (Read 2588 times)

Offline theta03

• Experienced Force User
Cronto Tocrone in the 'flesh'
« on: October 15, 2013, 11:48:25 PM »
I figured I might as well put up a picture I had done of the Jedi Character I created. I did have a back story but I need to redo it, eventually. I am working on designing his saber as well.

The saber in the hand was the original Idea, but I have decided to go a different direction

Enjoy

I wouldn't mind if someone would want to try to make a different drawing, because it looks kind of like a comic book pane currently

Changed the Title since no one would now what it was with the title it orginally had
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 11:03:47 PM by theta03 »

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
Re: Cronto Tocrone in the 'flesh'
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 09:41:49 PM »
Nicely done.

So another person from another forum did this for the charcter you created?

Like the hair and the color scheme for the costume.... Looks like an Obi TPM influenced hilt... cool stuff.

The layout is nice...and easily conveys a story... and your eye travels nicely around the hilt illustration. :D

Offline theta03

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 11:05:03 PM »
I can't remember the person who did that, but that forum is no longer up. The hair is actually based on my hair. Though mine is a dark brown not black. There is a reason for the color scheme, which I will explain when I put up the back story when I get the saber built.

Yes is it an Obi TPM influenced hilt, but like I said I have decided to go a different direction for it.

Detail of the saber in the drawing both CAD/Line drawing and 3D render, again someone else did this for me.

CAD/Line Drawing

3D Render

If anyone likes the concept and wants to attempt to make if by all means have at it, or is influenced by it.

Offline Boxster

• Master Force User
  • I like my lightsabers too bright, too loud!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 04:15:13 AM »
Nice action scene artwork and I think that is a nice 3D rendering!

retrousse