fiduciary

Author Topic: GRAFLEX-FX-SABERS "The LIST & PRICES" 2008  (Read 51589 times)

Offline Watto

• Experienced Force User
Re: GRAFLEX-FX-SABERS "The LIST & PRICES" 2008
« Reply #150 on: December 25, 2008, 02:04:25 PM »

Thanks Darth Matth  ;)

Yes both the ANH and ESB sabers are "verrry nice" (to say the least).  I am planning on buying one of each,  1xANH & 1xESB Graflex saber from Master Yoda (when he has them available of course), both sabers with the crystal chambers and ideally both with the crystal focus sound boards.

I have seen videos on Youtube of people having Graflex ANH sabers with crystal chambers and crystal focus boards, however they had the aux button at the bottom of the hilt coming out of one of the sound holes which seems to work but sacrifices the external look of the hilt.  These I believe were from Erv.  Still  very nice sabers as well.

Yes, Master Yoda is very powerful indeed.  I hope it is possible and Master Yoda finds a way to have the best of both worlds (sounds + looks) with the ANH Graflex sabers.

Offline Jedi-Diah

• Force User
« Reply #151 on: December 25, 2008, 03:00:22 PM »
For ESB, the aux switch goes under the second red button. For ANH, the aux switch can go under the glass eye (with a very thin mom switch).

Offline Watto

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #152 on: December 25, 2008, 03:45:14 PM »

Awesome!   :)

Thanks for letting me know Jedi-Diah.

Offline Shepherdneo

• Force User
  • « Try no! Do. Or do not. There is no try » Yoda
    • NEO Custom Sabers
« Reply #153 on: December 25, 2008, 08:56:33 PM »
I'm waiting to go in the list on rdy to buy for an ESB!!! :D

But i think we need to wait Yoda for some news!!!

Shep
May The Force Be With You

The First Italian Custom Saber Blog/Shop

Offline MiSha

• Force User
« Reply #154 on: January 29, 2009, 01:44:48 PM »
I just wanted to ask if there are any news from Yoda... this thread has not been updated for quite a while. Is everything alright out there on Dagobah?  ;)

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
  • Romans 3:20-26 As simple as it gets.
« Reply #155 on: January 29, 2009, 01:53:35 PM »
I just wanted to ask if there are any news from Yoda... this thread has not been updated for quite a while. Is everything alright out there on Dagobah?  ;)

Dagobah is currently in their rainy season and transmissions get blocked from all the interference due to the enormous amount of precip.  Yoda will post here when he has info to post.

Offline jay29

• No Force
  • "May the Force be with ya'll"
« Reply #156 on: January 29, 2009, 05:09:06 PM »
How do I become a moderator so Yoda can build me a lightsaber!! It seems like
the only people showing off there new sabers are moderators.

I've sent 2-3...or 4 pm's, crap I can't even remember anymore, and have heard nothing.
I'm talking months and not even a "thanks for the pm I be in touch." but I always check the
forums and see new "Moderators" showing off their new lightsabers, and names added to the list

So, If it's true and it does require people to wait YEARS!! for their sabers. Then I regret to say
take me off the list! (If I was ever going to be added anyway)
"Perhaps you feel you are being treated unfairly....SUCKA!!"

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #157 on: January 29, 2009, 06:34:45 PM »
Well I can't say exactly why Yoda has been off the forums so much lately but I do know he is very busy with many irons in the fire.

As for the list.  Yoda makes the best graflex hands down.  The list is long for a reason.  Most people wait for six months, a year or longer to get one of his sabers.  The current list has been up for a long time as there were limited options for soundboards.  Mainly none!  Now that the boards are out Yoda can tackle the hilts.  Each hilt takes hours and hours to create.   They are very detailed.  Working a full time job, having a family does not give much time for other things.  Yoda also had his laser cutter go down so he was looking into alternatives to getting the parts for his custom chassis.

All I can say is, it is worth the wait.  I have one with a CF and it is and always will be my favorite saber.  I will never part with it.

Offline Ranek

• No Force
« Reply #158 on: January 29, 2009, 07:36:21 PM »
Very well said Master Luke.  Yoda is the man. He will talk to you when he can. I cant think of a time when yoda has ever left me hanging, and I had lots of questions about his chassis when i first started tinkering with graflex sabers. He always got back to me, always.

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #159 on: January 29, 2009, 07:57:37 PM »
Hello Everyone

Sorry I haven't logged in for a while but I've been busy getting just a few things done :D

I have received numerous emails with requests to add to the list and I will get to my messages
and add names when I'm done. ;)

I'll update everyone int his thread as things move along  8)
MTFBWY
always
YODA

Kind of says it all.  ;)

Future discussions can be found here.             http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=14880.0
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 08:04:59 PM by LUKE SKYWALKER »

retrousse