fiduciary

Author Topic: UT JEDI?  (Read 4529 times)

Offline toshu

• No Force
UT JEDI?
« on: December 05, 2008, 11:48:14 PM »
does anybody know if theres any groups like NY jedi in Utah? or something like that that allows 14 year old teens to join. ;D
Aruetyc Jetii'la hut'uun! Mhi Mando'ade ven shuku gar shebs.
Gar aruetyc jetiise lise nau'ur ca ti jetii'kade, a'a'denla Siite hibira atiniir darasuum."

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
Re: UT JEDI?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 12:00:15 AM »
Not that I know of... You might want to post something at http://starwarsspace.net

And with that out of the way...

Welcome to Fx-Sabers!

Please, if you have not done so, read and sign the Rules and Regulations required of all members. Also, before you get a PM from another mod, please alter your signature image. The Rules and Regs has the size dimensions accepted ;)

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10747.0

Thank you for joining us here :) You'll find all kinds of people from all walks of life and places all over the world, as well as info about Star Wars and lightsabers in general. There is also an Off Topic forum where you can talk about everyday,  non-SW stuff :)

I hope you enjoy your stay here and welcome to the family! ;)

Take care and good luck!

Shaak Ti
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 02:24:26 PM by KIT FISTO »
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline toshu

• No Force
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 12:14:48 AM »
lol. thanks and sorry bout that :P i'll try  that other forum out thanks
Gar aruetyc jetiise lise nau'ur ca ti jetii'kade, a'a'denla Siite hibira atiniir darasuum."

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 12:31:34 AM »
It's no problem :) And thank you for changing your sig pic ;) BF rocks ;D

BTW, *cough*plug*cough* if you're into Mando's... there's Mando Mercs, if you don't already know about it... http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php Their main front page seems to be down, but this link will take you straight to the forums.

I hope you find what you're looking for. I've kinda got the same problem as you...despite living in the same state as LAJedi... I live on the opposite end of the state from them lol There is no SW club of any kind except the NorCal** clan of Mando Mercs...

Take care!

ST

**Northern California
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 12:33:19 AM by SHAAK TI »
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

Grayven "Original"

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• you think YOU have a bad hair day...
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Simple isn't always easy.
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 03:43:25 PM »
Hey!  Hi!  If you find any groups, let us know!

For everything you gain, you lose something else.

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline Wolfen

• Master Force User
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 01:58:05 PM »
I am also based in UT and havnt found anything yet (other than the Mountain Base for the Rebel Legion). So let us know for sure if you do find anything.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"-Ben Franklin

Offline toshu

• No Force
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 07:41:22 PM »
Well, here i am. Back  after one long year of searching. All i could find is the Merc clan in this area (i will probly be joining as soon as i finnish my mando armor).  So, i came to the conclussion to just... TRY to create my own. Any, saber duests in the area? perhaps we could all arage a meeting some time, or something?

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 10:02:47 PM »
Well...Im unofficial Merc, A'den Ca'tra, who will be (I hope) moving to Salt Lake after I graduate with my Associate's degree next spring, so we may be in the same clan there. I doubt there will be a saber group, though there are saber lovers in Utah. You may well have to find people and start a saber group. Good luck, vod!

Grayven "Original"

Offline Wolfen

• Master Force User
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 10:37:16 PM »
I'm no duellist by any stretch of the imagination but I am a saber enthusiast. I'm in the RL, troop with the 501st Alpine Garrison and would be interested in hanging out with other Star Wars minded people. I'm in South Jordan.

Well...Im unofficial Merc, A'den Ca'tra, who will be (I hope) moving to Salt Lake after I graduate with my Associate's degree next spring, so we may be in the same clan there. I doubt there will be a saber group, though there are saber lovers in Utah. You may well have to find people and start a saber group. Good luck, vod!

Shaak, if you make it to Salt Lake we would be glad to have you.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"-Ben Franklin

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 10:42:01 PM »
Danke, Wolfen :-) I truly do hope to make it out that way. NorCal is not a place to live any longer...

Grayven "Original"

Offline toshu

• No Force
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 03:08:27 PM »
lol. well i was thinking more along the line of not only sabers but also (maybe) beskads and other SW malee. Doing the same thing NY Jedis do.

it'ts always nice to see a fellow merc  ;D maybe i will see u in good old Kryte clan then lol.
And i guess i will have to create my own group then, lol.

And Wolfen it'd be nice to have u, also. 
maybe if can get enough ppl we could do something like a saber party or soemthing loll.

Offline Rosigon21

• No Force
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2010, 09:16:59 PM »
Hey guys im also in Utah and wouldnt mind getting involved with both dueling and helping any on some saber work used to make sabers when i was 12 and kinda fell out tell recently so let me know if i can help somehow lol...

retrousse