@erv ...HELP! :(
Stats: CFX MK3, v10.008A fw.
So I've been struggling with this for two days now. I don't know what else to try.
I have two other boards working perfectly with v10.007F. What I'm trying to say is that I've been successful setting up two boards (with ACCENT PIXELS) to work exactly how I want.
In short, I can't get LS2 to drive my ACCENT PIXELS in the expected manner. Based on everything I've tried and the weird behavior I'm getting, it's like the extra\PIXIES\[content folder] isn't being accessed. Maybe I'm setting it up wrong, based on the new firmware.
It's weird: In IDLE, the ACCENT PIXELS are just OFF. When I turn the blade on, the ACCENT PIXELS connected to LS2 light up, indicating the pixels are not defective and seemingly power and data are being transmitted via LS2. But it's like they are part of the main (LS1) blade and they "flicker", "clash", etc. in the manner the main blade on LS1 is set up, but do not behave in the manner expected based on the contents of extra\PIXIES\0-GREEN (the folder name that works fine on my other two sabers).
As an experiment, I changed the number of ACCENT PIXELS in the config to see if the data line is transmitting correctly, and indeed, the correct number of ACCENT PIXELS light up based on the config. I also tried several combinations of numbers between auxstrip and accentstrip (just in case) with no results.
When I turn the saber OFF, the IDLE sequence is not engaged...the pixels just turn off.
I'm using the config that came with v10.008A, with only the following alterations:
ledstrip=132 (length of my blade)
accentstrip=-11 (total of my accent pixels, using a negative number to designate LS2, as I understand it)
style_accents=0 (not changed, just showing in case this causing a problem)
style_pixies=0 (index in extra\PIXIES\)
style_grafx1=-1 (not changed, just showing in case this causing a problem)
style_grafx2=-1 (not changed, just showing in case this causing a problem)
style_grafx3=-1 (not changed, just showing in case this causing a problem)
Everything else in the config is unchanged. So if it's one of the parameters not listed that's causing the problem, please let me know which one(s).
Can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong or the board is defective.