fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for Vader's Vault  (Read 34923 times)

Offline djobitwan7

• Master Force User
Re: Feedback for Vader's Vault
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2010, 10:41:13 PM »
Ah, I can finally contribute to one of these. Vader's Vault was excellent from start to finish. Took my drawings and rendering's seriously and did top notch work. Was in constant communication and always answered any questions and made suggestions as well. They definitely know their craft and perfected their trademark OSPP. Would do business with them again in a heartbeat. They get a deserving 5/5

Offline Jedi Knight Logan

• MASTER OF THE HURRICANE FLURRY
  • Master Force User
  • "Have lightsaber, will travel....."
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2010, 04:32:32 PM »
I purchased one of Vader's Vault's  stunts recently. It arrived today lightning quick, and is a wonderful piece of craftsmanship. These really are wonderful stunt sabers and I recommend them to anyone who wants a reliable, cost effective yet aesthetically pleasing saber for everyday practice.

Additionally, their customer service is top notch.

I know for a fact that this will not be my last VV saber... I already have two more on order! ;D

5/5. 8)

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack..."

Offline Big Boss

• Formerly known as phophjoph
  • Master Force User
  • there is only room for one Snake and one Big Boss
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2010, 04:37:01 PM »
recently bought one of their stunts  and it is awesome very sleek, sturdy and the purple led is very bright! shipped fast too! will buy from again!:)
6/5 ;)

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."-The Boss

"Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath"-Michael Caine

Offline Jin Ke

• Master Force User
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2010, 09:51:09 AM »
I just got my OSPP stunt today in the mail....  Very well packaged, and awesome communication.....    The saber is awesome! 

5/5

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2010, 05:41:52 AM »
I received my Imperial Knight MK-III from Vader's Vault. Build pictures will be posted later today

5/5

Very nicely polished. Fits together extremely well.
Easy to communicate with and work with.

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline Caine

• Kwai Chang Caine master of duel-fu
  • Master Force User
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2010, 04:38:18 PM »
I received my Aluminum Stunt Saber from Vader's Vault in OSPP and love it! Alan and Deanna are professional in every sense of the word and the hilt is beautifully made and everything about that saber is a win!

5/5
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 11:37:15 PM by caine drathul »

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2010, 02:22:29 PM »
I got my OSPP aluminum stunt saber today and its everything I hoped for! Great spinner, very light, and ready to use right out of the box! VV is great to deal with and these stunt saber are worth every penny. Hope to work with them again in the future!

5/5

Gius

Offline Soma Kurusu

• Experienced Force User
  • Lightsaber, Whip, Lightsaberwhip??
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2010, 07:36:53 PM »
I recieved my OSPP Stunt today, and I cannot say enough.  The slim design wowed me, its light, comfortable to hold, probably my favorite stunt saber ever.  Second, the color, is the purple I always dreamed Mace windu's should have been.  I cannot stress this enough people, you guys treat everyone well, with professionalism and with absolute care with your craft.  5/5 Your going to get another order right away.

Offline Shadeslinger

• Master Force User
  • "I will consume your soul before this day is done"
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2010, 11:38:39 AM »
I got my OSPP aluminum stunt today, and everything I've heard is true! These sabers rock. I never thought I'd like a stunt so much!
Vader's Vault was professional, shipped fast and packaged everything very well. :) 5/5

Offline Fellstrike

• Force User
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2010, 04:04:06 PM »
I got my OSPP aluminum stunt today, and everything I've heard is true! These sabers rock. I never thought I'd like a stunt so much!
Vader's Vault was professional, shipped fast and packaged everything very well. :) 5/5

pretty much the exact thing I have to say. Except that I kinda like stunts anyway. 5/5 for an amazingly purple saber. Definitely the current jewel in my very small collection.
Pretend that something witty is here.

Offline Shadeslinger

• Master Force User
  • "I will consume your soul before this day is done"
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2010, 09:56:11 AM »
I got my Amber aluminum stunt today, and everything I've heard is true! These sabers rock. I never thought I'd like a stunt so much!
Another winner transaction. 8)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 09:57:43 AM by Shadeslinger »

Offline Master Durangus

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Graphics Designer
    • Durangus Designs on IRA
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2010, 11:03:33 PM »
I got my Seoul P4 Blue Stunt Saber last Monday. Man! Talk about lightning shipping! The thing shipped on Saturday and I got it on Monday!

The craftsmanship is excellent. It's very well balanced and the aluminum makes it light and sturdy for both dueling and spinning. And good night, the LED is BRIGHT! :o :o . I have a Seoul P4 RED Saber and the blue blows it out of the water!

Pro's
- Excellent Communication
- Shipping Time was INCREDIBLE!
- Great craftsmanship
- Item was just as described

Con's
- None!

5/5 for the Vault! Highly recommended!

-Graphic Designer (See Bottom Link)-

The Forgotten Jedi....
-Alexander Durangus-

MD's Digital Porfolio

Offline Obi Wanabe Skel

• Padawan Learner
  • You can just call me Skel
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2010, 06:14:56 PM »
I too went for the OSPP stunt saber and report that I am very happy I did. This thing isn't just bright it's blazing and it is a fantastic purple. I have a MR Mace Windu I got years ago when they first came out, mainly because I liked the style and the colour but the OSPP just kills it. If I wasn't one for keeping collectables in original condition so much I'd probably send the Mace off to Vader's Vault and have it converted to the OSPP. The hilt is simple but still stylish as advertised and will look good on display in mine or anyone's collection. It feels light but sturdy and well balanced. I can now feel comfortable about practicing spinning and alike without the worry of damaging my more ornate and expensive sabers. If you could Cram-Fu a soundcard into this it would be even more fun if that is even possible  ;)

Allaerra and FenderBender are also great people to deal with. I found them very friendly and helpfull which is always a great experience especially when you're a newbie. Thanks very much for everything and I look forward to future dealings with you both and for anyone who was thinking of getting a stunt saber just do it, you wont be dissapointed.

5/5

:)

"My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere." - Master Yoda

Offline Jedi Knight Logan

• MASTER OF THE HURRICANE FLURRY
  • Master Force User
  • "Have lightsaber, will travel....."
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2010, 10:50:20 PM »
I recently purchased not one but two Imperial knight sabers from FenderBender and Allaerra, both a soundless stunt and one with sound.

The sabers themselves are amazing... and instantly took their place as two of the most often used sabers in my saber arsenal. They are truly exceptional examples of beauty through function.

Their communication was top notch keeping me in the loop of the build process, as was the speedy fashion in which the sabers were both packaged and shipped. 

I look forward to doing business with them again... and again. :)

5/5

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack..."

Offline Ramaditya

• Guardian of the Outer Rim
  • Master Force User
  • The first blind member of FX-Sabers Forum!
    • Who Says A Blind Man Can't Blog?
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2010, 06:39:31 PM »
I'd like to give my feedback for the OSPP saber I purchased from FB last month. It was very long, but turned to be held by my local customs (so it was actually super quick)!

Reasonable shipping price, sleek saber, and I feel happy!

5/5!
~If you want to be loved, make yourself loveable~

Check out my lightsaber collection here (post #44):
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=20080.msg308481

retrousse