fiduciary

Author Topic: Ask eFXAmy  (Read 34214 times)

Offline WEDGE ANTILLES

• formerly known as Cobalt60
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • May the LAG be with you
Re: Ask eFXAmy
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 07:50:11 PM »
Hi Amy,  this question concerns my display wall:  8)

my white clonetrooper has the ROTS vader helmet to keep it company..   the eFX stormtrooper is displayed with the MR boba fett.. 

--->   are there any plans for the Jango Fett helmet in 2009, to compliment the new AOTClonetrooper? (the way my stuff is displayed, I'm going to need one after october) ;)

((once I get my hands on the AOTC-trooper, then my display wall won't make sense anymore until I have a Jango helmet to display alongside))  :-* ((gotta keep up the ol' symmetry hehe))

-=========-

if there's nothing in the works (yet), then bounce the idea off Bryan:  most of the work has already been done.
its the same helmet as the MR boba fett, but without the dent and that crazyimpossible-paintjob.   
Jango would be a LOT easier for you guys to pull off. and there's already a spot for it in my collection hehe ;) cheers!

- Cobalt

« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 07:57:25 PM by WEDGE ANTILLES »
"The Star Wars story is really the tragedy of Darth Vader. That is the story.
Once Vader dies, he doesn't come back to life, the Emperor doesn't get cloned, and Luke doesn't get married..."
- George Lucas

Offline rook

• No Force
  • JAR-JAR BINKS' HAND PUPPET
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 08:37:08 AM »
Haven't recieved any member newsletters as of yet - have any been sent.

How do I get on the reserve list for the new Obi-Wan saber hilt that opens up???

Rook
The FORCE was weak with this one.

Offline robiwan

• Banned
  • Master Force User
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 03:07:20 PM »
Rook, the newsletter is by email. You should be able to sign up for it on their website.
Disrespectful and Condescending to Staff.

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 03:15:34 PM »
Rook, the newsletter is by email. You should be able to sign up for it on their website.

And if you have signed up already, make sure to check your spam filters. I had to retrieve my newsletters from there when they first started sending them. My email filters HATE me.. :D :D :D

Offline robiwan

• Banned
  • Master Force User
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 03:44:49 PM »
Good point DT. I had to do that as well.
Disrespectful and Condescending to Staff.

Offline Skywarp181

• No Force
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 08:11:54 PM »
I had the same q, i have not recieved any newsletters? i checked my spam folder and nothing?

just dont want to miss the obi saber info ;)

anyone else use aol?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 08:15:34 PM by Skywarp181 »

Offline rook

• No Force
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2008, 07:18:47 AM »
I actually went to sign up again because I wasn't recieving anything - but it told me I was already registered, but I haven't recieved a newsletter yet.   Or a confimation email at that.

Rook

Offline eFXAmy

• Manufacturer
  • Padawan Learner
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2008, 09:39:31 AM »
Hi Wedge,

We haven't finalized the 209 plan yet but I will pass on your interest in this helmet to Bryan.

Hi Amy,  this question concerns my display wall:  8)

my white clonetrooper has the ROTS vader helmet to keep it company..   the eFX stormtrooper is displayed with the MR boba fett.. 

--->   are there any plans for the Jango Fett helmet in 2009, to compliment the new AOTClonetrooper? (the way my stuff is displayed, I'm going to need one after october) ;)

((once I get my hands on the AOTC-trooper, then my display wall won't make sense anymore until I have a Jango helmet to display alongside))  :-* ((gotta keep up the ol' symmetry hehe))

-=========-

if there's nothing in the works (yet), then bounce the idea off Bryan:  most of the work has already been done.
its the same helmet as the MR boba fett, but without the dent and that crazyimpossible-paintjob.   
Jango would be a LOT easier for you guys to pull off. and there's already a spot for it in my collection hehe ;) cheers!

- Cobalt

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 10:55:56 AM by WEDGE ANTILLES »

Offline eFXAmy

• Manufacturer
  • Padawan Learner
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2008, 09:44:08 AM »
Hi Everyone,

For those of you that signed up for our newsletters and are not getting them, even in your SPAM filters, your ISP is not letting them in period.  They are blocking them even before they hit your SPAM folder.

You will need to contact you ISP and tell them to allow anything that ends in @efxcollectibles.com through.

Offline rook

• No Force
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2008, 10:57:16 AM »
I went to efx to change my email address and it only lets me change the one in the billing & shipping, I can't change it to a different address (one that's not as filtered)

Do I have to re-register?

Rook

Offline Andymac84

• Force User
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2013, 11:11:15 AM »
Hey.
Is there a chance to remove the crystal without breaking it? I would like to change it with a real mineral or gem stone. I was able to remove the pommel and then the way ended.......
The beginning and end of the quest are defined moments. Between these two points lies a world of strange adventure, wonder and mystery....

retrousse