fiduciary

Author Topic: NBV4 Lighting LED As Soon As Battery Is Connected  (Read 396 times)

Offline BATMAnakin Skywalker

• No Force
  • Be careful not to choke on your aspirations.
    • Harris Maynard Portfolio
NBV4 Lighting LED As Soon As Battery Is Connected
« on: November 26, 2020, 03:34:34 AM »
Hello! I wired together an NBV4 with an RGB Tri Cree (the green and blue are soldered together, Red is for FOC), and for some reason as soon as I finish wiring and soldered the negative terminal, it lights up the saber. I thought maybe it was because I hadn't wired the button, so I did that, and all it does is dim the LED a bit when pressed. I thought maybe it was because there was no SD card, but that wasn't it either. I can't figure out why it won't just turn on and off. This is an NBV4 from 2018 where the sound stopped working so I wonder if anything else could be wrong with it? I'm just trying to make a simple stunt with FOC for with no sound and with recharging capability. Any reason the LED would always stay on and never turn off? Please let me know what I should do. Thanks!

Offline erv

• Plecter Labs Inc. "Keeper of the Buttered Toast"
  • Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Irvin PLECTER
    • Plecter Labs - Props Electronics
Re: NBV4 Lighting LED As Soon As Battery Is Connected
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 04:24:22 AM »
inverted wiring on the HB led

Offline BATMAnakin Skywalker

• No Force
  • Be careful not to choke on your aspirations.
    • Harris Maynard Portfolio
Re: NBV4 Lighting LED As Soon As Battery Is Connected
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 04:45:16 AM »
inverted wiring on the HB led

Oh okay cool! That doesn't sound too bad. Thank you! Between the pos/neg pads on the two in parallel dies on the LED? Or did I mix up the pos/neg when wiring to the board/battery?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 04:50:23 AM by BATMAnakin Skywalker »

retrousse