fiduciary

Author Topic: So, deep down, do we think this is going to happen?  (Read 11100 times)

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
Re: So, deep down, do we think this is going to happen?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2016, 02:34:36 PM »
Everyone WANTS "a piece of the action" with SW and some that have got a piece are rather dubious; a vaporizer/humidifier painted to look like R2D2? What the Force?

The Evil Mouse will milk the cash cow til it dies so I wouldn't count out a Netflix series at some point, and if it would be good I'd welcome it, but I'll believe it when I see it. Which I don't think we ever will of this older concept - whatever they wanted to do with the live action series they were once developing might get reworked into part of Rebels or some other movie or game project down the line though.
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline darklordkasim

• Padawan Learner
Re: So, deep down, do we think this is going to happen?
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2016, 10:26:48 AM »
I read somewhere netflix wanted to do a Star Wars show.

I too read this somewhere, after the success of shows like daredevil on Netflix, I think they want to try and do a Star Wars one. Not too sure if Netflix is the right place though, surely TV would be better?
Not that I wouldn't watch it either way!
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

retrousse