fiduciary

Author Topic: Anton the swede Qui-Gon TPM Limited Edition Review  (Read 3702 times)

Offline anton the swede

• No Force
Anton the swede Qui-Gon TPM Limited Edition Review
« on: December 20, 2011, 08:12:18 AM »
YES I finaly got my hands on one of these well I would say rare LE lightsaber.  I was supposed to buy this in way back wean and then I lost my job >:(so *I had to pass and then I have not found it anywere else than ebay, so I stoped looking, BUT then wean hope had faded, during swedens last convention I walked passed a mates stand to have a chat and what did not catch my eye in the far left corner of the stand if not a Qui-gon LE lightsaber my mate say what I was looking on it and asked did I want it I make you a fair deal on it and I weant for it:) I later that got the info that it was in mint condition it was open for the convetion:) any way

here is the review
the first thing I notice about this saber hilt is longer than normal and qite heavy but this will make for more powerfull twohand cuts,chops and more tighter defence of its bearer.

I will post pic later tonight

Offline anton the swede

• No Force
Re: Anton the swede Qui-Gon TPM Limited Edition Review
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 03:13:50 AM »
well I have missplaced my camera >:( so pic will have to wait :-\

Offline OBI-WAN KENOBI

• Resident Negotiator
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • You don't want to sell me death sticks.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 02:03:45 PM »
Congrats on the purchase anton, the Qui-Gon LE rocks.  I most-definitely wouldn't say it's "longer than normal" though, this is a 100% prop accurate piece after all.   ;)  Perhaps you're comparing it to an undersized Qui-Gon hilt.

Good luck finding your camera, by the way.   :(

Offline anton the swede

• No Force
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 02:37:44 PM »
I have found camera and will post pic and a review of this and my new Darth sidious Lightsaber tommorow

Offline anton the swede

• No Force
Re: Anton the swede Qui-Gon TPM Limited Edition Review updated videorew
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 10:51:51 AM »
YES I finaly got my hands on one of these well I would say rare LE lightsaber.  I was supposed to buy this in way back wean and then I lost my job >:(so *I had to pass and then I have not found it anywere else than ebay, so I stoped looking, BUT then wean hope had faded, during swedens last convention I walked passed a mates stand to have a chat and what did not catch my eye in the far left corner of the stand if not a Qui-gon LE lightsaber my mate say what I was looking on it and asked did I want it I make you a fair deal on it and I weant for it:) I later that got the info that it was in mint condition it was open for the convetion:) any way

here is the review
the first thing I notice about this saber hilt is longer than normal and qite heavy but this will make for more powerfull twohand cuts,chops and more tighter defence of its bearer.

uppdated with link to my review of it(I am super stressed during this video so many tounge slips and small errors
&feature=youtu.be

I will post pic later tonight

retrousse