fiduciary

Author Topic: FINALLY! Overlord Mega Update!  (Read 46404 times)

Offline Reaver

• Experienced Force User
  • All things serve the Beam...
Re: FINALLY! Overlord Mega Update!
« Reply #225 on: September 02, 2009, 04:15:13 PM »
I've had the same thought myself, on more than one occasion. I don't know that I really think it's true, considering how risky it would be. But at this point, I don't know what to believe. You'd think the shipment would have arrived by now, if it was shipped. We've heard several claims of things being shipped previously, and come to find out they never were. So where are they? In transit? Never shipped? I don't know. Not sure if anyone does.
Honor the man who falls by the sword,
But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #226 on: September 02, 2009, 06:58:43 PM »
I was wondering myself what was the status of the package, and called DT to find out.

There was a problem at the post office, and DT has to go and see what's up.

Yoda and I have talked about this, and we think there may be a problem with the label or the packing of the saber itself.

That's all I got.

More updates as I get them.

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline Reaver

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #227 on: September 02, 2009, 07:10:15 PM »
Seriously? How many times have we heard an excuse exactly like this? I have heard it at least 5 myself. Either he has more bad luck with the post office than anyone else on earth, or this is just another stall. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 6 times, shame on me.

Offline Rion Ozryel

• 50% Ri, 50% On
  • Experienced Force User
  • Evil is just a point of view
    • The Galactic Sweatshop
« Reply #228 on: September 02, 2009, 08:06:10 PM »
Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. Smells like a pile of Bantha poodoo to me.  >:(

“We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life.”

Offline Reaver

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #229 on: September 02, 2009, 08:14:03 PM »
you and me, both

Offline JANGO FETT

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #230 on: September 02, 2009, 08:28:26 PM »
It's what i have :-\

What's funny is, yoda and I think about these things at the same time.
I called DT before dinner, almost right after work.(600pm EST)
Right after I got home from picking the GF up, Yoda calls on an unrelated topic and the ORA topic comes up. (850pm EST)

We are really doing all we can to keep you guys updated and keep it moving forward.

Offline Reaver

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #231 on: September 02, 2009, 08:33:46 PM »
I don't think anyone really doubts that, Jango. I just can't believe how many times the same excuse comes up. And I can't believe anyone believes it at this point. This is like "The Boy Who Cried Post Office". It it ever DOES end up being true, no one is going to believe it unless they hear it from the post office itself. Anyone wanna feel like calling his local post office with the number and asking? I certainly would.

Honestly, I think it is way past the "trust me" phase of this operation. And way, WAY past the trusting it is a "post office screw up" phase. We've just lost another week doing nothing, only to find out they haven't gone anywhere. then we wait another week or two to see if the show up. When they don't, we hear another reason why they didn't. And the cycle goes on and on. Soon we'll be in Jan 2110, still stuck in this same loop. It's never going to end unless there is action taken. I just bought 2 2.5s to install in the 2 overlords in that shipment. right now, I'm about to cancel and ask for a refund on everything, including the overlords, 2 2.1s, install fees, all of it. This constant groundhog day repetition is just wearing too thin.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 09:32:36 PM by Reaver »

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #232 on: September 02, 2009, 10:11:50 PM »
Check out big man Reaver here leading the crusade once again! Where's your buddy Ri-On?

Dude if you want to make this personal. You can call me. 

Would you like a scan of the postal service card?

You are going to feel like a real turd when you see the post with the tracking info that will be MADE PUBLIC.

Somehow I kinda figured that you were going to post some tripe like you just did. 

Go ahead and remove this Mods... I know it will be anyway.

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #233 on: September 02, 2009, 10:20:09 PM »
In fact, I am so sick to death of infantile BS from you and Ri-On.

You two seem to be feeding on this for all it is worth.  Seriously, they are TOYS!

This is about all I can handle.

You want to know why I don't post here? REALLY?

It's because I come in here incognito from time to time, and I see this garbage.  How many times have I just walked away? Too many to count. All because I KNEW that my posts at the time would come out just like this, and get removed because they are too harsh.

Seriously, I have heard some of the swill that was PM'ed to Moderators and Administration here.  You guys have no shame.  Well neither do I now.  The gloves are off, and there is a row at center ice.

I will NOT be called a thief, and I will NOT be accused of this malarkey.  I xxx near DIE, and yet I am still here trying to get you your freaking toy.

This has gone on long enough.

Rally your troops.

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #234 on: September 02, 2009, 10:21:24 PM »
Come on Reavie... Let's play...

Offline JANGO FETT

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #235 on: September 02, 2009, 10:26:27 PM »
Actually let's not.

The staff have let those involved voice their frustration to a point on this problem and it will be kept civil for all involved.

Most just seek concrete info on the sabers they have purchased.

This should be sorted shortly.

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #236 on: September 02, 2009, 10:33:55 PM »
Yeah, well I see no civility in blatant slams.

I guess I was just reading all of this wrong right?

Seriously, I don't see how any of my posts are any different here.  It just seems like an alarming amount of the negativity is coming from those that were wanting preferential treatment over at ORA...

Then they come to the place that I got my start in this hobby, and basically flame me down napalm style.

Yeah, I call those type BLUE FALCONS.  And it's not only here that I have seen these types of things.

Yet no one person has the fortitude to call me.  That's real big of them don't you think. 

Hide behind a snide post and not be me = You're cool.

Be me and respond to blatant flaming in as civil a manner as possible = get the Mods riled.

I get the point.

Fine, at this point I really don't care. 

BUT, I am not going to stand idly by while this offal is being dealt out in multitudes.

Offline Rion Ozryel

• 50% Ri, 50% On
  • Experienced Force User
  • Evil is just a point of view
    • The Galactic Sweatshop
« Reply #237 on: September 02, 2009, 11:58:58 PM »
Derek, I think your time would be better spent getting these sabers out and taking care of your customers than posting your bi-polar rants.

These might be considered "Toys" to you. But $360 says more than toy to me. I'm sure you'd want to know what the deal is with your stuff, whether it be a "toy" or anything else that you've paid money you worked hard for as well. Especially an order that's taken this long to fulfill. And if you were treated the same way that you've treated some of us you'd be doing the same thing. Do you expect us to sit idly by as well?

I don't know how many times you have told me my stuff has shipped only to be met with hostility when I've questioned you where it is. This was before you even got sick. It's hard to take anything you say seriously anymore.

You have my number you can call me if you want or you can even pm me with yours and a good time to call. We can settle this like adults. I'm
frankly tired of this and would just like my saber so I can move on.

“We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life.”

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #238 on: September 03, 2009, 12:24:49 AM »
I think your time could be better spent elsewhere as well.

Really, what do you want me to do? Come here and put on some facade that I am going to be all nicey-nice about some of the crap that you guys have spewed?

The saber issues are taken care of. To be honest, you guys were just shooting yourselves in the foot with this little smear campaign.  Where was the email? hmm?

I do believe that I gave the two causing the most noise my phone numbers... Remember when you were staff at ORA, before you left in a huff.

This bickering is pointless.

A solution has been in the works, and is working out now.  Alex has sent me a Label for USPS priority mail. I put it on the PACKED box bound for FLORIDA, and dropped it at the post office.

I may have just overloaded the box and need to pay more for the difference of a pound... no big deal.

I dropped it at the post office MONDAY. I got the notification TODAY via one of the little green cards the USPS like to send you when you have incorrect postage or there is another problem with your shipment.

I cannot do anything until the Post office opens at 08:00.

For the love of all that is decent, just get over yourself for a moment.  I had come here with intention of letting EVERYONE know that the tracking number will be posted in it's own topic for all to see and follow should they wish, as soon as I get home from the post office first thing.

I am supposed to be at a job site tomorrow giving an estimate for an electrical job and laying new flooring in a client home so that I can pay the xxx bills, but I chose to request the day off from the boss man, reschedule my appointment for inspection, and handle this matter post haste.

Look, I know you want your stuff.  Nobody wants you to get it more than I do.  You have made it ABUNDANTLY clear, so many times now that you sound like your stylus is stuck in the same grooove and wearing the vinyl thin man...

Let's not do this. 

I don't want to do this, you don't even WANT to consider doing this...

There is no beneficial outcome with this type of fiasco.  Let's just get these things out there shall we?

If you want to hold a tiff about it, so be it man. That's your prerogative.  However, don't you think that something a bit more constructive would have been in order?

Please don't think for a moment that I am going to NOT speak up to defend myself. I don't want you to think that you have some sort of victory here. There is no victor when the spoils are not worth fighting over.

We can go back and forth like this for weeks, and it would still just wind up in the category of pointless volleys of insults, and blame.

Yes I screwed up.  I admit that.  Yes I got extremely ill.  Yes I got behind, and have been playing a spectacular game of "scramble to keep it all together" while still healing, and keeping a roof overhead.

Yes you want your stuff.

We all know.  You haven't let ANYONE forget that.

Trust me, I haven't...

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #239 on: September 03, 2009, 12:40:20 AM »
PM Sent...

retrousse