fiduciary

Author Topic: Lightsaber Hilt  (Read 3792 times)

Offline darklordkasim

• Padawan Learner
Lightsaber Hilt
« on: February 10, 2017, 03:14:48 PM »
So guys, what is your unicorn saber? What lightsaber would you most like to see built that has not been made previously or you feel has not been done with  justice?
Or even just a saber that has been done previously but you missed out on getting it and would like a second chance?
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
Re: Lightsaber Hilt
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 04:51:47 PM »
Mace Windu AOTC/ROTS is the 'Goldilocks' of sabers; my MR FFX is wayyyy too big and my Parks/Korbanth MW3 is wayyyy too small [a one-hander really]; somebody make one that is sized 'just right', please?
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline darklordkasim

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 02:48:22 PM »
I would put a bet that a wind saber is a lot of peoples "goldilocks". I think its up there with some of the most demanded to have an accurate run done seeing as there hasn't been a windy run for quite some time!
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 01:04:11 PM »
I think at some point VV (Vaders Vault) had mentioned a few years ago that a Mace Windu hilt was on their to do run list. Fingers crossed.

Offline Morannon

• Force User
  • “Luminous beings are we…not this crude matter.”
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 03:12:23 PM »
VV recently said that it was still on their list and would definitely be done at some point as it's a personal unicorn of theirs

Rebellion Run Jacen Solo
GCS Ascend

Offline JC Denton

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 06:41:55 PM »
For me, it would be something out of the old Republic games. Besides Revan's lightsabers I never saw other attemps or explorations, mostly due to the fact that the reference images are laking.

But a Darth Malak Lightsaber, Bastilla, and the sith Triumvirate from KOTOR II would be great, eventhough I have the Nihilus hilt from holocron, I think the community could explore more toward these storylines.

If one day we have an Old Republic movie, that could kickstart the interest...

Never played TOR btw, but with the improved graphics quality, there are much options there.
"Not all those who wander are lost"

Offline Sini Star

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 07:43:58 PM »
For me, it would be something out of the old Republic games. Besides Revan's lightsabers I never saw other attemps or explorations, mostly due to the fact that the reference images are laking.

But a Darth Malak Lightsaber, Bastilla, and the sith Triumvirate from KOTOR II would be great, eventhough I have the Nihilus hilt from holocron, I think the community could explore more toward these storylines.

If one day we have an Old Republic movie, that could kickstart the interest...

Never played TOR btw, but with the improved graphics quality, there are much options there.

I have already made the Bastilla staff and plan on selling a few of them when I get back from Dragon Con. Keep your eye on the saber for sale listings of the forums in about three weeks

Offline IceSaber

• Experienced Force User
  • Midi-chlorians..
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 02:19:09 AM »
A final fantasy inspired hilt

Offline jbkuma

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • Pixels, everywhere.
    • Mad Science Workshoppe
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2017, 07:48:17 AM »
A final fantasy inspired hilt
I actually have a request for something like this :D I've got some ideas on how to do it. It's just a matter of if/when a budget is ever put together for it.

Offline Darth Xusia

• Master Force User
  • "quit cher whinin' and just build some sabers"
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 10:36:07 AM »
Mace Windu AOTC/ROTS is the 'Goldilocks' of sabers; my MR FFX is wayyyy too big and my Parks/Korbanth MW3 is wayyyy too small [a one-hander really]; somebody make one that is sized 'just right', please?

There is another maker. It is supposed to be more movie accurate but i haven't received it yet. I have one ordered.
Thank you Photobucket for the best Sig ever!

retrousse