fiduciary

Author Topic: How do you or would you carry your lightsaber?  (Read 9238 times)

Offline FaStAsAfLaSh192

• No Force
  • The quieter you are, the more you hear.
Re: How do you or would you carry your lightsaber?
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 08:30:45 AM »
Personally, I'm thinking of designing a magnetic clip persay...I'd like to be able to magnetically attach my saberstaff to my belt, perhaps using some form of electromagnet, that is able to be turned on and off....say, I have a glove that when I touch the saberstaff electromagnetically attached to my belt the electromagnet get's turned off! Of course, I know next to nothing about electromagnet's, so it's going to be a learning experience once i'm done designing my saberstaff in AutoCAD.

Offline Drewbacca

• Padawan Learner
  • Fly Casual
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2017, 12:33:49 PM »
Well... here in Wisconsin it's concealed carry  :tongue:
Fly Casual.

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 04:56:25 PM »
Personally, I'm thinking of designing a magnetic clip persay...I'd like to be able to magnetically attach my saberstaff to my belt, perhaps using some form of electromagnet, that is able to be turned on and off....say, I have a glove that when I touch the saberstaff electromagnetically attached to my belt the electromagnet get's turned off! Of course, I know next to nothing about electromagnet's, so it's going to be a learning experience once i'm done designing my saberstaff in AutoCAD.

It's a cool idea but you'd need to have a steel or other magnetic metal insert in the hilt somewhere since aluminum isnt magnetic enough to 'stick' to a magnetic 'clip'.
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

retrousse