fiduciary

Author Topic: "Razor" blade plugs - UPDATE 12/15/2011  (Read 71672 times)

Offline ARKM

• Master Force User
Re: "Razor" blade plugs
« Reply #270 on: April 03, 2011, 05:30:42 PM »
are these still being made?

Hi Khepry.  Welcome to the forums.

Yes, I am still making these.

However I may be serving on a jury, starting as soon as tomorrow.  As such, Any orders placed from 4/3/2011 to 4/17/2011 (the weekend of the 16 and 17 will be a busy one for me due to multiple birthdays to contend with) may experience some delays.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 01:36:06 PM by ARKM »

Offline fadeworm

• No Force
« Reply #271 on: April 11, 2011, 09:41:22 PM »
Hello Sir!
I just saw on YouTube of a weathered plug you made. Burnt and torched. Do you have some good pics of these as a finished product by chance? I might be interested in picking up another!

I purchased one of these bad boys quite a while ago from ARKM and they are pretty leet imo! Mine's nice and clean but a weathered one might do the trick ;D

Arkm, I could prolly make the trip out there too if ya' didn't wanna ship it. My wife and I could use a short out of town drive.

Lemme know and thanks again for such a cool item!

Offline Green Ranger

• Formerly known as Darth Payne
  • Master Force User
« Reply #272 on: April 11, 2011, 11:48:13 PM »
Email sent. Payment sent.  8)

Offline ARKM

• Master Force User
« Reply #273 on: April 12, 2011, 02:35:04 PM »
Hello Sir!
I just saw on YouTube of a weathered plug you made. Burnt and torched. Do you have some good pics of these as a finished product by chance? I might be interested in picking up another!

I purchased one of these bad boys quite a while ago from ARKM and they are pretty leet imo! Mine's nice and clean but a weathered one might do the trick ;D

Arkm, I could prolly make the trip out there too if ya' didn't wanna ship it. My wife and I could use a short out of town drive.

Lemme know and thanks again for such a cool item!

I have only made one weathered blade plug and I did not take any pics of it.  It is not something I normally offer.  Sorry about that.  If you have any more questions, please send me a PM or email.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 02:36:47 PM by ARKM »

Offline ARKM

• Master Force User
« Reply #274 on: May 09, 2011, 12:15:51 PM »
Shameless bump.

Offline ARKM

• Master Force User
« Reply #275 on: June 05, 2011, 11:30:15 AM »
UPDATE:
Until further notice, I am no longer taking any blade plug orders to do health issues regarding my hands.  I over did it on some yard work over the last couple of weeks, mainly shoveling dirt and chopping up tree roots with a splitting maul (I was getting rid of roots from a stump that had many roots above the ground level of most of the lawn) and messed up my hands pretty good, mainly my right hand.  Both hands are stiff and sore (moreso on the right hand) and two of the knuckles on my right hand are really bad.  Even with a few days of rest, they are not improving.  I'm thinking that I may have carpul tunnel or arthritis.  However I'm going to give it the rest of this month to heal in case it's just trauma from the yardwork but that means no work and no computer use until my hands get better.  I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:33:27 AM by ARKM »

Offline Lord Dracus

• Master Force User
  • "The force is mine to command."
« Reply #276 on: June 08, 2011, 07:29:36 AM »
 I hope you feel better soon ? :)

Offline ARKM

• Master Force User
« Reply #277 on: June 19, 2011, 08:55:37 PM »
Thanks Lord Dracus.  :)

Well after two weeks, I am a bit better.  My left hand is only a hair stiff and a tad weak when I wake up for the day but it becomes pretty unnoticable after a short amount of time.  My right hand (mainly the middle and ring finger) and forearm are still giving me some trouble, again, mainly right after I wake up.  It also messes with me when I use the mouse for too long.  However, I have become used to it and just shake it off (literally) when it starts bothering me and I rest it for a few minutes if it gets too bad.  Anywho, I'm just going to go back to "life as usual".

As such, I am taking blade plug orders again.  Thanks for your patience and I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Offline Broto-Kropot

• Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality.
« Reply #278 on: June 19, 2011, 09:40:51 PM »
im glad your feeling better ARKM heard such good things about you and your work, PM and payment sent!

Offline Lord Xeno

• Master Force User
  • Sith...they mostly come out at night. Mostly.
« Reply #279 on: July 02, 2011, 11:21:33 AM »
Great timing!  Need to order one...PM sent

Offline The_Night

• Master Force User
  • "I have become your Nightmare"
    • Prestige Sabers
« Reply #280 on: July 02, 2011, 11:32:34 AM »
glad to hear you're doing better. and hey if worse comes to worse you could get a cool new robotic hand right?  ;)
MR Vader ESB
MR Maul Staff- Converted
MFX Starkiller
KOTOR Clan Sabers

Offline Evan Zal

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #281 on: July 28, 2011, 07:15:14 AM »
PM and payment sent 8)
I may have emailed you twice about the same order, I'm not sure ??? If I did, I'm sorry 8)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 08:12:07 AM by Evan Zal »

Offline ARKM

• Master Force User
« Reply #282 on: September 14, 2011, 10:58:29 PM »
Bumpity bump.

Offline ARKM

• Master Force User
« Reply #283 on: October 07, 2011, 12:02:13 PM »
UPDATE:

New blade plug style offered called the "Razor Turbine".  The first post has been updated with pics and prices.

Offline Knighthammer

• Force User
    • Tapani Order SW TOR Guild
Re: "Razor" blade plugs - UPDATE 10/7/2011 - New blade plug style!
« Reply #284 on: October 07, 2011, 12:08:44 PM »
Email sent!
Yub Yub Commander
Star Wars the Old Republic Guild - Tapani Order

retrousse