fiduciary

Author Topic: Can Someone Identify This Vader Figure?  (Read 1433 times)

Offline whatknowyouofready

• Padawan Learner
  • There's always a bigger fish.
Can Someone Identify This Vader Figure?
« on: August 11, 2013, 08:18:52 AM »
Can someone identify the brand of the big Vader figure shown in the picture of this guy's incredible collection?  (See picture.)
"Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless. "

Offline Pfockerchief

• Master Force User
  • (Fa-ker-chief)
Re: Can Someone Identify This Vader Figure?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 08:32:30 AM »
It's a cinemaquette and I happen to be lucky enough to own one.  Go to ThePfockerchief YouTube channel to see my collectible room in the banner and this guy in the background.  I've been meaning to post a video but it isn't ready or to my liking yet.
Yoda Vintage GFIV, GFV
LDM Obi Bronzium Reveal
LDM MKVI ROTJ PC2 V2 #27
SP/LDM Sid
SJ Obi Romans Reveal
GCS CF6 CEX Asc#14/PC2 Asc AE/Custom Badaxx
OR Adi-Galia CF6
VV Luke Hero/Tempest/Wraths

Offline whatknowyouofready

• Padawan Learner
  • There's always a bigger fish.
Re: Can Someone Identify This Vader Figure?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 10:39:21 AM »
Thank you, and very nice.  Congrats.  I'll take a look.
"Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless. "

retrousse