fiduciary

Author Topic: Just a little video  (Read 4899 times)

Offline morrisart85

• Experienced Force User
Re: Just a little video
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2009, 07:18:28 PM »
Great Vid guys. and, Dig that opening graphic.  ;)

Offline Amptrooper

• Master Force User
  • Imperial Royal Arms SaberSmith AmpTrooper Sabers
    • Imperial Royal Arms
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2009, 08:38:47 PM »
Great video! I'll take one of each please! ;D Really, it is a great showcase of your amazing work!
God bless you!

Offline Master Jedye

• The Master of the School for the Dremel-Fu Gifted
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Master Jedye
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2009, 05:08:40 PM »
Great video! I'll take one of each please! ;D Really, it is a great showcase of your amazing work!
God bless you!

Thank you.  Like I said, I was bored and just played around with a few of the pictures I had available.  I'll replace this vid with a more complete body of work later on this year.  We have a few pieces of buttered toast that are looking for a bread box.   ;)

Great Vid guys. and, Dig that opening graphic.  ;)
For those that don't know, Morrisart did our new banner.  It's displayed in our sig's and has become our standard logo.  Nicely done, David and Thank you, Kind Sir!

Peace be upon all,

Thanks for the eye-candy bro! i think I almost broke my fast  (it's Ramadan)  :o

I usually say "boredom is the path to the darkside" but not in your case!  ;)

I love that Overlord staffsaber and that double-Plo as i call it. I showcase of inspiring talents and passion!

-Bin Adam

I always like your posts, Bin Adam... you're a true scholar!  The Double-Plo was the first saber we ever did a video review on... per your request if I remember correctly.  Look what you stared   :D.  In fact, Gemini Concepts didn't even exist when Chewie and I made that saber... we were new to the forums and just wanted to see what we could do.  That wasn't even a year ago (last December, maybe?)

Anyway, thank you all...  I'm still learning how to use these movie makers and with every video, I learn something new.  So thank you for bearing with my amatuerish attemps at video-documentation.   ;D

First place winner in the 19 BBY \"Mustafar LavaRock Belly Crawl\"

Offline Bin Adam

• Master Force User
  • Muslim Knights: Fighting the Terror Within
    • For Those Who Reflect
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2009, 06:17:31 PM »
Peace be upon all,

Master Jedi, you're compliments are too kind but well received. I'm just trying to reflect back some of the light you're shining on me!  8)

and guess what... there may be another reason I'm feelin' your work....
I was born on June 7th which makes me a.......?

-Bin Adam
The battle outside, starts inside.
"Don't desire to meet your enemy, but if you do be steadfast."

Offline Falcon

• Force User
  • Remember no matter where you go,. there you are...
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2009, 12:41:32 PM »
Strong work Sirs!

The dremel cutting is really impressive.........you can't make any mistakes or you have to start over..lol

I remember my 1st saber project gone south in 1979...a poorly fiited and cut sink tube with a flash light bulb and a poly blade that would not stay on. Wow your sabers are so much more advanced!!
What's next??????????????? Maybe a cool Han solo or storm trooper blaster with US set up and a green laser.........Hmm...
Falcon

retrousse