fiduciary

Author Topic: Gemini Concepts Unleashes....JEDYE'S FURY! (is this "sithy" enough?)  (Read 12036 times)

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
Re: Gemini Concepts Unleashes....JEDYE'S FURY! (is this "sithy" enough?)
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 09:21:17 PM »
  :o  :o  :o

I'm 100% Light Side but that "Sithy" piece of art impresses [and scares the spit out of] me...BRAVO Master Jedye and "Chewie"!
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline Darth Sidneyus

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2009, 09:35:31 PM »
A Dark Lord experiencing Saber Envy? Appalling! That thing's a gross display of savagery! Me likey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil lives on!!

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2009, 10:15:28 PM »
 that piece is awesome...but if I wore that outside I think I'd get arrested! lol

edited for content: While I appreciate the compliment, the euphemism used is not appropriate for a family friendly site. -Chewie
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 10:24:22 PM by CHEWBACCA »
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline Jedi Knight Logan

• MASTER OF THE HURRICANE FLURRY
  • Master Force User
  • "Have lightsaber, will travel....."
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2009, 10:21:39 PM »
A cut above the rest gentlemen... well done. 8)

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack..."

Offline Rion Ozryel

• 50% Ri, 50% On
  • Experienced Force User
  • Evil is just a point of view
    • The Galactic Sweatshop
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 02:42:15 AM »

WHOAH!!! That is one scary looking saber. Very medieval looking. It kinda reminds me of the weapons Norwegian Black Metal bands pose with. Very, very cool guys. It makes me wanna put on corpse paint, some spiked gauntlets and blast some Mayhem. Great job Gemini Concepts!

“We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life.”

Offline KNP

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 04:24:27 AM »
Wow now that is one evil looking saber! Nice work with the knives.  ;D
In Sci Fi movies, props like that always have a magical power and I could see whom ever might hold this one that  it's power would turn you to the dark side.
Great work, Truly awesome looking..

;D

MTFBWY
Thank you,
MTFBWY {Always}
Kirk P. {KNP}

Offline Darth Necromus

• No Force
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 06:44:19 AM »
 It looks like it was wielded by an ancient sith lord and dug out from some cavernous tomb on Korriban  :o

Edited for content: Choose your adjectives a little more carefully. -- Chewbacca
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 10:43:28 AM by CHEWBACCA »
Only through blindness could I truly see...

Offline Gmar

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 08:45:03 AM »
Wow, truly art come to life.  Hauntingly exquisite, it would strike fear into the hearts of jedi and sith alike.  Is it Sithy enough?  [insert your favorite evil laugh] Mission Accomplished. ;D

Offline wookieecrisp

• Master Force User
  • Let the Wookiee Win!
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 09:02:03 AM »
 :o :o :o :o That is so sith-like it is actually scary. Amazing work Gemini Concepts!  ;) ;)

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 09:37:38 AM »
Wow! It's like the Star Wars universe and The Lord Of The Rings universe melded! That is one medieval looking weapon! This is taking it to a new level guys!

« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 10:44:57 AM by CHEWBACCA »

Offline madcow

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
    • Genesis Custom Sabers
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 09:43:05 AM »
Well done indeed!

"we shall watch your career with great interest"

MC

Offline Darth Sidneyus

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2009, 11:54:28 AM »
While I stand by my earlier compliment of your work, and this is not intended as anything negative, I have to wonder how one would clip this saber to their belt without the blades being cumbersome. Is there a holster, or other unique or custom way to rest this saber on ones person? If not, why not post a suggestion request for ideas for an accessory to this saber? When and if it's sold, someone could also possibly pickup the accessory as well.

Just a thought! :)

Offline Master Jedye

• The Master of the School for the Dremel-Fu Gifted
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Master Jedye
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2009, 12:15:20 PM »
Thank you all for the wonderful comments!!!!! 

While I stand by my earlier compliment of your work, and this is not intended as anything negative, I have to wonder how one would clip this saber to their belt without the blades being cumbersome. Is there a holster, or other unique or custom way to rest this saber on ones person? If not, why not post a suggestion request for ideas for an accessory to this saber? When and if it's sold, someone could also possibly pickup the accessory as well.

Just a thought! :)

Some sabers are make to duel with or carried around as part of a costume and others are made to sit on a shelf, light up and look pretty.

While it may not be the most attractive "selling" strategy, I will bit the bullet and say that this saber should not be used to duel.  If a buyer really wants this saber, let me recommend displaying it on a high, sturdy shelf.  That fact may very well prevent this saber from selling.  Shucks!!!!! I guess I'll have to keep it.   ;)

That is the main reason why this is listed under our "Gemini-Series" (concept pieces) on our website.  Along with the PloKoon Katar, Project Enlightened and the Orginal Gemini, this saber is a "show piece".  It's made of the same sturdy pieces and craftsmanship as the rest of our sabers but sometimes....things happen.  Clips fail, screws fail...circle of life and all.   ;)  With this saber, if a screw were to strip, I have a feeling that there would be no such thing as getting "a little hurt".

Obvious disclaimer is obvious.      ;)

« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 12:21:15 PM by Master Jedye »

First place winner in the 19 BBY \"Mustafar LavaRock Belly Crawl\"

Offline The Highwayman

• Formerly known as Caden
  • Master Force User
  • Political Thread Pioneer #1
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2009, 12:24:07 PM »
I was off line for a few days, and I come back to this? What a way to return! That is one sick looking saber.

As for flying spikes... to quote MJ, "Stand back, this could get dangerous!" :D

"It's obvious that the price of this game cannot be determined by our knowledge of fair market value, but by our skills with a lightsaber." - Obi-wan (Jedimoves)

Offline Darth Sidneyus

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2009, 12:28:58 PM »
I understand. Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't aware of the Gemini history. I had also wondered about the safety factor, but didn't want to make a comment that would seem derogatory. It's still one of the coolest custom sabers I've seen!

Namaste

retrousse