fiduciary

Author Topic: Duke Approved/Recommended installer & price list (Machining Pd, Shipping soon)  (Read 26392 times)

Offline Ho-Wai Lowill

• Padawan Learner
  • Your focus determines your reality
Re: Duke Approved/Recommended installer and price list (prices set)
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2014, 04:58:23 AM »
Thanks GG, appreciate your work especially its no easy task with the stainless steel

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Re: Duke Approved/Recommended installer and price list (prices set)
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2014, 10:18:57 PM »
Thanks GG, appreciate your work especially its no easy task with the stainless steel

You are welcome.  I am nearly finished.  I want them finished, so that I can move back to actual saber builds.  I also have a bunch of installs to do now (Dukes, Concept sabers and Stormtroopers) which is causing issue with my customs at the end of my build log.  They all hit me at the same time and your boy LDM only has 4 hands.  I may have to push my installs back a little because I am knee deep in three customs right now.  I paused them to do the pommel machining, but that is about all I can do (well, and split the installs up and get the empties to installers) for now.

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Re: Duke Approved/Recommended installer and price list (Machining done)
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2014, 01:09:10 PM »
Update:

8 of the 14 machining folks have paid.  I will not be shipping anything to any installer, nor will I begin my own installs until 100% have paid. This was a stipulation that everyone agreed to prior to my beginning work.  Everyone has received an email with their total.  Now there are 8 people who have taken care of their business and waiting on those 6 who have not.  I really wanted to ship this week, but unless everyone is paid by tomorrow, we get pushed back.  Check your in-boxes and SPAM folders is you don't think you got the email.  Email me and I will be happy to re-send it as well if you need it.

Offline ulldarborealis

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2014, 02:45:37 PM »
just got your email responding now
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 02:52:43 PM by ulldarborealis »

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2014, 12:13:37 AM »
Sent another email today.  3 people have not replied at all.  I have had contact within the past 14 days with all of you.  Please check your inboxes and SPAM folders if you have not received an email from me in the past 7 days.  We are down to brass tacks guys, I want to get these to the installers and get them knocked out for all of you.

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
UPDATE:  Everyone has paid their machining.  Peripherals invoices have been sent and half of those were paid within 30 minutes (thank you!).  Ocne all of those are set, I can ship.  Only waiting on a few, so hopefully I can ship this week.  If you are in this group, please make sure to check both your inbox and SPAM folders.  Gracias ;)  Oh yeah, everyone should also have received an email with who is doing your install as well.

Offline Simpi-Gon Sims

• "I'll bring the popcorn"
  • Master Force User
    • Simpi Sabers
Great to hear, GENERAL! Everyone, don't forget to send the GENERAL some digital-gratitude for all of his coordinating and hard work with these hilts.  :D
"It's not broken, it's a feature."

retrousse