fiduciary

Author Topic: CFX 10 4.2 Sabertrio - Question about sound play  (Read 301 times)

Offline hokyns

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
CFX 10 4.2 Sabertrio - Question about sound play
« on: February 08, 2021, 09:42:26 AM »
Hello, I am new here and I own my first lightsaber and its from Sabertrio Neopixel Reaver. I was studying the manual of CFX 10 but didn't find the solution of my problem, so I am giving my hopes here and I please you for help.

I just updated CFX 10 from 4.1 version to 4.2, everything worked well and everything works. The only thing its really annoying for me(and I think I already once solved this in past) is that ignition sound dont allow to play other sounds like swinging sounds for example.. When I ignite the saber ale start to swing already with ignition, it played both sounds(ignition and swing) together like the saber should sound. Now with 4.2 version, when I ignite the saber and swing, the swing is ignored until ignition sound isn't finished, which is really annoying. I bet its something in the settings, but I really didn't find anything and also I must admit, I am not somehow expert with this stuff. :-)

Thank you for your time and help.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 09:43:05 AM by hokyns »

Offline erv

• Plecter Labs Inc. "Keeper of the Buttered Toast"
  • Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Irvin PLECTER
    • Plecter Labs - Props Electronics
Re: CFX 10 4.2 Sabertrio - Question about sound play
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 09:46:34 AM »
see latest updates and poi settings (changelog). That got addressed very recently

Offline hokyns

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 10:31:07 AM »
Ouch!! Now thats the solution then! Thank you so much for the information. :-)) The problem is solved.

Offline erv

• Plecter Labs Inc. "Keeper of the Buttered Toast"
  • Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Irvin PLECTER
    • Plecter Labs - Props Electronics
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 10:33:10 AM »
NP, that was a quick fix, I got notified and pushed an update + fix asap. poi = 1 should be working as expected now

retrousse