UPDATED RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE FX-SABERS.COM WEBSITE:
This website is dedicated to family fun, ABOVE ALL ELSE. We invite all collectors, fans and interested parties of the FFX Lightsaber to join our site and we also enjoy having members of other FFX Lightsaber forums here. Understand this, however, THIS FORUM HAS A FIRMER APPROACH TO MODERATING and the rules and regulations of this site are to be adhered to, no matter of opinion or experience somewhere else.
In this RULES AND REGULATIONS GUIDE, the word: MEMBERS will mean the GENERAL MEMBERSHIP.
MEMBERS OF THE S.A.B.E.R. GUILD are MEMBERS of the FX-Sabers.com site who have been inaugurated by the S.A.B.E.R. GUILD. More information about MEMBERS OF THE S.A.B.E.R. GUILD found in this section. Please read it here. -> The S.A.B.E.R. Guild
MODERATORS will mean the Members of the FX-Sabers.com site who oversee the implementation and enforcement of the FX-Sabers.com site's Rules and Regulations.
ADMINISTRATORS will mean the creators of the FX-Sabers.com website. They oversee the behavior of ALL MEMBERS and have the final decision as to what will transpire in any event.
GROUND RULES THAT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED, REGARDLESS WHOEVER CREATES A POST:
1. SWEARING - Even though we have a swear filter on this site, there are still ways of typing words that sound similar to this or posting pics of vulgar or pornographic acts/material. Due to the nature of this website, this manner of posting will be removed, regardless and a PM warning will be sent by a MODERATOR. Please read this - Swear filters, abbreviations and stuff like that.
- which discusses abbreviations and swearing.
2. FLAMING AND/OR HARRASSMENT - Any FLAMING OR HARRASSMENT of another MEMBER or MODERATOR will NOT BE TOLERATED!. This includes, but not limited to "beating a dead horse", derogative insults, etc.
3. BELITTLEMENT OF OTHER MEMBERS AND/OR MODERATORS - Even though a MEMBER'S view of another MEMBER'S/MODERATOR'S behaviour may be that of irritation and immaturity, there is NO EXCEPTION OF PUTTING THEM OR THEIR STATEMENT(s) DOWN. This can sometimes be confused with a MODERATOR explaining a post's meaning for the 5th or 6th time after it was explained by the topic's author. Unfortunately, because the MEMBERS and MODERATORS do not see face to face physically, meaningless repetition of an inquisitive post is to be taken at face value, as the way it is typed.
There will be NO bad mouthing of ANY other forum on this forum. This rule will be followed VERY strictly. This forum is not to be used as a place to slam, badmouth or imply that other forums are "bad" or "elitist" or any other related terms that people have been using in the past. Trying to get around this rule will only provoke Mods and Admins and hopefully other members who care about this forum to take action.
If a MEMBER feels that a MEMBER or MODERATOR is belittling them, PM a MODERATOR or the ADMINISTRATOR with your concerns.
"Please respect all ADMINISTRATORS/MODERATORS. They do the best they can to keep the peace and create an enjoyable environment for all MEMBERS. Please adhere to their suggestions and posts. If you need to clarify anything with their post, PM them. They will do their best to explain their reasoning."
4. SPAMMING - "Please keep all topics "on track" and keep the spamming to a minimum. If the ADMINISTRATORS or MODERATORS see any excessive spamming, the posts will be deleted, no questions asked. Also, please keep the topics in the correct forums. If you don't know where a specific thread should go, then post it in the Q/A FORUM . A mod will move it to the correct forum if need be. On that note, don't flip out if your topic gets moved. Again, if you have a problem with something, then please take it up with a MODERATOR."
5. TOPIC RULES - On FX-Sabers.com, there are topics that are like games, done for fun and lighten the mood of the more serious topic threads involved in collecting or so on. The MODERATORS have noticed that some of the MEMBERS are not following the rules laid out by the topic's author. Please follow the rules that are implemented.
6. SCREEN NAMES Also, when MEMBERS create their Screen Name, please refrain from Capitalizing each letter in that name, as this is for the MODERATORS and the ADMINSTRATORS. This is to distinguish them in a simpler fashion. MEMBERS who have total Capitalization, will be asked to correct this. Screen Names are also not allowed to be in ALL CAPS, unless mixed with numbers and does not create a legible name.
Canon Names are reserved and are not allowed to be used in whole or with Numbers any violations will be changed.
Please see the following link for reserved names... Reserved Names
ACCEPTABLE = Jangola FTT, Jengo Feet, Jaingo Ferd
NOT ACCEPTABLE = Jango Fett, Jango_Fett, 23Jango_Fett, Jango FETT23, etc.
Any violations will be changed.
7. SIGNATURES - The total amount allowed at this time for the MEMBERS's Avatar size is 80 pixels x 80 pixels and the Signature size is 300 pixels long by 150 pixels high, IN TOTAL. This allows the Site to open pages at a smoother and faster rate for our MEMBERS. Also, there is to be no links to personal or other sites in the signature section. *EXCEPTION* A MAXIMUM OF 2 LINKS TO OTHER FX-SABERS.COM FORUM TOPICS IS ALLOWED. But only links to within the Site *EXCEPTION* This what the MEMBER's Profile is for and any links will asked to be removed. If the MEMBER exceeds the Avatar and/or the Signature size, they will be asked to correct the size.
NOTE: MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS and SABER GUILD MEMBERS are allowed more size due to the nature of their position and SABER GUILD MEMBERS ARE allowed to have THEIR website in their signatures for business purposes.
8. ADVERTISING AND BUSINESS ASSOCIATION / THE TRADE FEDERATION - While only Mining Colony and S.A.B.E.R. Guild members are allowed to post and solicit work on this Forum, we will allow general discussion of off site vendors in the Toshi Station Board ONLY. If said offsite vendors wish to do business on this site, they are welcome to apply to the Mining Colony. If their work is found to be of good quality, and they are found to be trustworthy proprietors, they will be allowed to conduct business here as a member of the Mining Colony. We will also allow for reviews of outside vendors, and their feedback will be found in a designated area of Scarif.
ONLY Mining Colony and S.A.B.E.R. Guild members are allowed to advertise their site and/or business pages/names/etc. in their profile.
Please do not use the PM system to try to direct sales off site. If you wish to do business here, apply to become a Mining Colony Member and show the ENTIRE community that you are a person/business entity that produces quality work and worth confidently doing business with.
If you wish to sell (or buy) something, please read the following rules before posting within the Trade Federation. These rules exist to protect you, the buyer, as well as the seller.FX-SABERS 2018 TRADE FEDERATION RULES and REGULATIONS (Read/Sign BEFORE POSTING)
9. FEEDBACK PROTOCOLS - Feedback is here for everyone to peruse, and in-fighting between members WILL NOT be tolerated. If you have an issue with another member's feedback they left you, discuss it with them PRIVATELY in PM's NOT on the open forum. If you cannot resolve the issue, send a PM to an Admin or a Moderator for escalation.
From this point on, there will be NO ARGUMENTATIVE / Retaliatory posting in the feedback threads. IF any argumentative or retaliatory posts are found, they will be deleted, and notation will be made in Council about the offending member and post. If argumentative or retaliatory posts are still found after the initial deletion, the responsible parties could face being banned.
If an outside vendor has an issue with feedback (bad OR good) for them being posted here on FX, FX-Sabers hereby reserves the right to ban ANY DISCUSSION of said person, or entity. A post of said "Ban" will be publicly posted. Any negative feedback of business entities will require "proof" to be submitted.
The content of any and all posts and comments on FX-SABERS represent the opinions of the original poster, and are not endorsed, approved, or otherwise representative of the opinions of FX-SABERS, its owner, site moderators or administrators. Additionally, posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner, moderators or administration of FX-SABERS and as such FX-SABERs is not liable for the opinions and/or posts of its members.
10. DISCIPLINE - In case of an infraction of any of the above rules, the MODERATORS will remind the MEMBER of the rules publicly OR privately via PM, and remove or edit the offending post as necessary.
If that MEMBER persists in not following the rules, the MEMBER will be warned by PM, the topic locked and / or removed as appropriate, REGARDLESS and it will be discussed in COUNCIL.
The third warning from the MODERATOR and that MEMBER will have a Temporary Ban placed on his/her account and shall be contacted by the ADMINISTRATOR.
If further infractions occur, the issue will be brought before the COUNCIL and the MEMBER will be PMed by an ADMINISTRATOR of this site, whom will decide in what manner to proceed with this issue. THIS IS FINAL.
In the event of anything pornographic, you will be automatically placed on a Temporary Ban and the ADMINISTRATOR will render the final decision.
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS TO REFER TO:
LIST OF CURRENT MODSList of Admins and Mods (UPDATED 1/26/2018)
Approved the ADMINISTRATION and Supported by the MODERATOR STAFF.
THIS UPDATED RULES AND REGULATIONS AGREEMENT AND SHOULD BE SIGNED AFTER READ. Please post your acknowledgement. Thank you everyone.