fiduciary

Author Topic: New to Force FX Lightsabers?  (Read 37568 times)

Offline Darth Khaos

• No Force
Re: New to Force FX Lightsabers?
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2008, 04:05:26 AM »
hi. im totaly new to this site, however i have been looking to buy myself a good lightsaber for awhile now, and the "overlord" caught my eye. are these still being sold? or created? if so, how would i go  about getting one? i hope im posting this in the right place, if im not, im sorry :) thanx for your help :)

Offline StarWars_Addicted

• No Force
The Youngling Lightsaber
« Reply #121 on: December 25, 2008, 12:51:38 PM »
I would like to know if The Youngling saber is as resistant as the other one on the video...the one who is thrown from the 1st floor and is crushed by cars and nothing happens...you know what i mean.. :P

Offline The Highwayman

• Formerly known as Caden
  • Master Force User
  • Political Thread Pioneer #1
« Reply #122 on: December 25, 2008, 03:44:41 PM »
It should be. They are the same material and have the same guts. All his e-series stuff is durable.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 04:42:28 PM by DarthCaden »

"It's obvious that the price of this game cannot be determined by our knowledge of fair market value, but by our skills with a lightsaber." - Obi-wan (Jedimoves)

Offline Big Boss

• Formerly known as phophjoph
  • Master Force User
  • there is only room for one Snake and one Big Boss
« Reply #123 on: December 27, 2008, 12:45:50 PM »
hi. im totaly new to this site, however i have been looking to buy myself a good lightsaber for awhile now, and the "overlord" caught my eye. are these still being sold? or created? if so, how would i go  about getting one? i hope im posting this in the right place, if im not, im sorry :) thanx for your help :)

overlords are no longer being produced the only other way of getting one is buying one from someone here on the forum if they put one up for sale   they're  hard to come by

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."-The Boss

"Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath"-Michael Caine

Offline Hab Icom

• No Force
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2009, 09:37:38 PM »
I'm new to collecting FX Lightsabers but already am the proud owner of 12 -- and I'm searching for more. What I'd really like to find is a complete Master Replicas list that shows each and every little difference each FX lightsaber came out with. I've read where some parts are plastic on one but metal on another, or it was brass instead of gold plated, or it was lighter than the original. Stuff like that. Any ideas?

Best Regards,
Master Hab-Icom and Padawan

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2009, 09:41:57 PM »
Welcome Hab Icom:

I believe there is a download to what you are looking for in this thread http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15472.0;topicseen .  Enjoy the forums!  :)

Facebook: VVFB

Offline HAN SOLO

• Jedi/Alliance General aka FX-Sabers' "The Most Interesting Scoundrel"
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Meet my business parter. His name is DL-44.
« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2009, 09:51:13 PM »

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

retrousse