fiduciary

Author Topic: Does HyperDyne still sell HyperBlades?  (Read 3028 times)

Offline Kyle O Wren

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Does HyperDyne still sell HyperBlades?
« on: June 14, 2017, 05:37:09 PM »
I am new to the saber game but I'm quickly narrowing down what I like and want from the many amazing options and innovators that are out there. The one that had caught my eye was Hyperdyne's HyperBlades. Does anyone know if they are still out there? It so hard to obtain any info about how to acquire them and their website is of no use. Its "out of stock" and their email address is a dead end.

If they are no longer, does anyone know where I can find a string blade that is as bright and offers as many effects as HyperBlades seemed to have? The scrolling effect, the flicker/pulsating core, the sparking tip (search "New Hyperblade FS light saber - blade tip "drag" effect on surfaces." on youtube)  are all awesome effects. Thats what I'm looking for. Oh, and the brightness is amazing.

Can someone help? I apologize if this is a "duh moment," I'm learning and I couldn't find an existing thread that clarifyed anything.

Thanks. You guys rock.

- Kyle

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
Re: Does HyperDyne still sell HyperBlades?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 06:42:51 PM »
It's unlikely. He does not maintain a presence on these forums.

His old section Hyperdyne

Current website Hyperdyne Labs: Security Entry Node

HyperBlade™ - Purchase

Personally I would recommend finding someone doing neopixel blades or stringblades.
If you need help or advice, ask Spacewindu http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4624

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline Kyle O Wren

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 12:13:22 AM »
Huge help. It's hard to gauge what is fresh and what is stale coming into this world of sabers. It's really fun, that I do know. Thanks for the new direction.

Shame that Hyperdyne is out of the game. He had some really cool innovations going. If he is still making blades, he's made it very hard to get one. He had a great video 4 months ago that promised good stuff but it's impossible to track down.

Offline Sandpeople are people too

• Once made Darth Vader Chuckle
  • Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 07:29:40 AM »
look him up on FB- he's got a page there.

retrousse