fiduciary

Author Topic: Gemini and SaberConcepts Presents: A new Imperial Royal Guard Saber Pike  (Read 10302 times)

Offline Rhyen Skytracker

• Master Force User
I really enjoyed working on this project.  It was nice to make something different.  It was also great to work with Gemini Concepts and I look forward to working on future projects together.

Offline KettTares

• Force User
While not the representative weapon of the original Royal Guards in the SW Universe, the lightsaber staff wielded by them in TFU were very cool. ^\^  The perfect companion to a TFU Royal Guard costume, well done Darth Vader! :D

MTFBWY
- Kett Tares
[img width= height=]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z297/Brookin__/CD-LukeV2Club.jpg[/img]
AFBB Obi-Wan Saber by LDM
Brass Saber 27 (BS-27) by Qui-Gon Jinn
Havoc Stunt OSPP by Vader's Vault
Ascend Stunt Ice Blue by Madcow

Offline PhoenixJedi

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Phoenix Sabers
Its kind-of cool, just that it sounds like its a little trapped in a bottle when the pike is attached.

I'm the only saber smith ever mentioned in the NY Times: http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=35163
My Sabers: Avenger & Defender (TCSS Pair), Ravager (SF Vanquish)
Check out my profile for my website, sound font samples and pictures of sabers i've built!
Note: All sales from me, once shipped, are final.

Offline Renger

• No Force
Hello

My name is Rene and I'm a new user in this forum.

Wow!! The Saberpike is great!!

My best friend and I we want to create a Shadow Guard Costume and were searching a long time to find somebody who could make a Saberpike. And finally we found this forum.

I have already tried to send a mail to Geminiconcepts but it didn't work because the contact on the hp doesn't work.

With pleasure we would like to order a Saberpike. So it would be great, if somebody can help us. Thank you.

Offline daddy solo

• Master Force User
You can try pm'ing Darth Vader or Anakin Skywalker here on the forum. They are the dynamic duo of Gemini Concepts and they are great to work with

Offline Renger

• No Force
Thank you.i make it.
thanks

Offline Master Jedye

• The Master of the School for the Dremel-Fu Gifted
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Master Jedye
    • Gemini Concepts
Got it... PM replied.

And thank you.  ;)