fiduciary

Author Topic: Hello Pak Ken here  (Read 416 times)

Offline K-2SO

• Killer Droid Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Congratulations! You are being rescued.
Re: Hello Pak Ken here
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2023, 06:50:52 PM »
Well, my first post essentially told you what your major shortcomings are. You need to actually work on them instead of trying to excuse them or explain them away.

You can’t expect people to forget your past, while you in turn carry on about stuff that happened a couple of years ago now. People see that as hypocritical. Again as I said, actions, not words.

People aren’t going to take you seriously until you fix the “mental aspect” of being in the community. You display several “less than ideal” traits that will only come back to bite you if you don’t properly resolve them.

You apparently have burned several bridges that aren’t going to be easy to repair, if they are repairable at all. But the one thing people will look for/at is “Has he really resolved his maturity issues”. And like I said above - it takes deeds and actions, not words and explanations to display that.

You need to not take yourself so seriously. You also need to be able to admit when you’re wrong, or at the very least, know when to “quit while your behind”
There is another rather amusing incident you were involved in as I understand (involving a certain coating), that I don’t bring up earlier, because it’s not really relevant. When that is brought up, you need to be able to laugh it off and say something like “Yeah, that was kinda dumb on my part” instead of being constantly defensive.

I didn’t personally witness the volunteer saber issue, so I won’t argue that.

However, I did hear about your encounter with the TRA staff at the time ( as I said earlier, we DO talk), so I know that what I told you is basically accurate regaling your ban there.

Likewise,  I did read through the initial Yun incident, and you were completely in the wrong there. There is no real disagreement to be had. You were NOT misled, you were told exactly what he had, and what he would try to do for you, but because you had a fixed picture in your head, you saw what you wanted to see, and were bitterly disappointed when you didn’t get your wish. No amount of revisionist history is going to change that. This is what I meant by “taking the loss and moving on”. You were in the wrong. You lost. Move on. You need to be able to admit and more importantly do that, not sit and try to debate it. (Actions as opposed to words).

And I’ll be very honest here, you appear to have a way to go yet based on everything I’ve read in this thread.

I find your arguments vague and unconvincing.

Quiet! *Slap* And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.

Offline RyDiddy

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2023, 11:29:08 PM »
I still remember the Yun WTB thread saga from 7 years ago!

What I really want to know is, did you ever find a 7/8” blade for it and do you still have the Yun saber?

Offline Forgetful Jedi Knight

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • The old Jedi Master also commonly known as FJK
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2023, 10:28:24 AM »
This post is the first time I’ve ever mentioned you or your previous interactions publicly. However, according to you, I’ve been saying this over the last 4 years? You definitely have me confused with  :mad: :lipsrsealed:someone else.

Unfortunately, your response to what I have said has told me all I need to know. Good luck to you.

It was brought to my attention that you were Jody Cohen on Facebook.  You've mentioned about me in the callout recently about past instances 4 years ago that was screenshot by my friend.  What you said was negative about me when I didn't write anything problematic since then and it is not right that you dragged my name across facebook when I was not involved since after those many many years since the banning.

Wow, just WOW!  :lipsrsealed: :mad:

I have been asked to NOT rehash everything from the past, though I (and others) have tons of receipts.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 10:42:38 AM by Forgetful Jedi Knight »

May the force be with you all!

Remember... speak softly and carry a well constructed light saber! :)

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer whatever consequences your actions or words dictate

Offline Nerf Herder

• Mining Colony Members
  • No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2023, 09:07:12 AM »
The fact that this is on page two of comments here in only four days, is evidence that nothing has changed. The pattern of behavior remains, lashing out at a vendor/community and playing the victim.
As for TRA, you were banned last year by another mod because you insisted on harassing them with unwanted communication as K2 pointed out.
Through some glitch in security, your account allowed you to post again. The site host has since fixed that security issue.
Echoing an earlier comment here about not taking yourself too seriously, I too have been made fun of. Close friends have poked at my (admittedly) excessive threading on my builds. Rather than get bent out of shape and send 20-30 pm's in one evening I simply adjusted how I was building. I took it as positive feedback, and my work is better now because of it.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 09:36:00 AM by Nerf Herder »

retrousse