fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for Habbena  (Read 11763 times)

Offline Jedi_Corellian

• Experienced Force User
  • There must be a balance between light and dark...
    • Kerwin Kels Productions
Re: Feedback for Habbena
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2014, 08:04:57 PM »
Purchased the "Chosen - I.S.D.C. N.B. Saber with Saber Chest" from Habbena last week! He was extremely patient with the payment plan I made and had some additional incentives along with the shipment, which arrived in great time!

Much appreciation!

5\5

Offline mikestar007

• Force User
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2014, 11:56:00 AM »
Bought a CF from him . He was very quick to get it mailed 5/5

Offline Darkjedi

• Master Force User
  • I love Star Wars so much ,I married her!
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2014, 04:23:12 PM »
Well this guy must have friends at the USPS cause it GETS delievered! I got a PC3 from him like in 2 days. Fast shipper, great guy to deal with and a surpise to boot.

He get a well deserved 5/5!

Offline rabbitdragon

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2015, 09:03:13 PM »
Purchased a hilt from him.  Agree with all above 5/5

Offline kwikside

• Force User
  • Droids, what droids? I don't know no droids.
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2015, 08:39:10 PM »
Purchased X-Caliber #2.  Awesome to work with and quick to respond to any questions. Shipping was very was quick as well. I would definitely buy  again.

5/5

Offline Arryck Corso

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2015, 05:57:28 PM »
Sold a modified MHS part to Habbena.  Quick easy transaction and paid quickly.  Always a pleasure to work with. 5/5.

The question isn't who is going to let me;  It's who is going to stop me!

Offline Checkmatepc

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2015, 01:41:07 PM »
Fantastic sabers, got one for myself and one for my friend. Habbena will make your dream come true with his craftsmanship!

5/5

Offline TheRepublican

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2015, 03:58:25 AM »
Bought an awesome saber from habbena. Excellent communcation. He guided me through all aspects. It's awesome dealing with him. I've already recommended him to a lot of my friends.

Offline t_hac

• Force User
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2016, 06:20:24 PM »
Bought a saber and a few blades from habbena, everything was good and had great communication.
Thanks man!

Offline rabbitdragon

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2016, 08:39:33 PM »
As always 5/5 I bought a PC3 from Habbena

Offline Kappy79

• Force User
  • "...." - Luke Skywalker ,TFA
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2016, 01:39:09 PM »
Purchased one of his new R1 sabers.  Great saber for what looks to be a really easy install.  Would buy from him again and recommend him.  Great communication fast shipping. 5/5

Offline jcru

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2016, 02:54:24 PM »
Purchased a Threshold saber with RGB Tri cree and Plector Prizm v4 soundcard build from Habbena.  Really impressed with this seller.  Saber was very nice build and included 4 fonts.  Came with his own style blade.  Great price for the options given.  Great communication. Would definitely do business with him again.  10/10

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2017, 10:18:58 PM »
I came home tonight to a wonderful surprise in my mailbox: an ISDC Threshold RTI [empty] hilt that I had purchased in Habbena's May The 4th sale.  I've been eagerly anticipating its arrival and was FULLY satisfied with what I received; this hilt is BEAUTIFULLY fit-and-finished with perfectly placed brass appointments and is functionally and ergonomically very well designed with everything perfectly placed to be "Ready To Install" [special Thanks to Habbena for making empties available to us poor mendicant Jedi]. In fact this Threshold is one of the nicest empty hilts I have ever bought and to anyone else seeking a hilt for a DIY install I can and do give the RTI Threshold my HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION. I will also say that the transaction with Habbena was excellent in every way.

5/5
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline darth.maledous

• No Force
  • The Reviler
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2017, 04:18:37 PM »
I picked up a Threshold from Habbena in March. Great product topped with even better customer service.  He kept me updated every step of the way throughout the commission process.  ISDC exceeded my expectations without a doubt. 

Offline crain300

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2017, 08:51:16 PM »
 good seller
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 12:18:42 PM by crain300 »

retrousse