fiduciary

Author Topic: A NEW STAR WARS FILM - VADERS ASSASSIN  (Read 8598 times)

Offline Darth Griffoss

• No Force
A NEW STAR WARS FILM - VADERS ASSASSIN
« on: January 18, 2008, 04:18:23 AM »
If this wasnt the place to put it forgive me and if you dont like the idea apologies but i love Darth Vader and james earl jones voice this is a way to see/hear more of them.

my idea for a new star wars movie (made by george lucas and spielberg)  -

It would be called Vaders Assassin / apprentice

It would involve an aprentice for Darth Vader - just like the force unleashed game

He would be played possibly by Mark Wahlberg.

He would have jedi powers and be turned to the darkside by the emporer (we will have “peace throughout the galaxy” and all that)

He becomes Vaders apprentice - he would be innocent at first and not really know what he was doing was wrong he would be an assassin sent out to track down remaining Jedi and kill them in fantastic lightsaber battles.

Vader would be played by David prowse with the voice of James Earl Jones and would feature heavily in the movie  -you would rarely see Vader without his mask on and  it would be old school costume not the new kiddie looking helmet from ROTS.

There would be plenty of action obviously but dark quiet still moments with vader breathing heavily as he gives instruction to his new pupil. Plenty of that tune from ESB - Darth Sidius would also be in it played by Ian McDiarmid and in one scene he would be using his electricity on some good guy killing him in a tortuous fashion. Mark wahlbergs character wouldn’t like this.

In the end Vaders Assassin (mark wahlberg) would realise what he has done after he meets up with Yoda and does battle with him on dagobah (or somewhere else that looks better than dagobah) and then Yoda would send him back to vader to stop him once and for all – vaders assasin (mark wahlberg) and vader would fight and they would battle in a fantastic finale. Then vader would kill him awesome finish to the film the moral of the story being don’t turn to the darkside or it will kill you in the end.

der der der dah dah dah dah dah dah dahhhhhhhh !  (I sing the tune)

let me know what you think im sure you all have much better ideas but it would be a way to see more of vader and stay away from the original characters.

Offline LuvableGeorge

• No Force
Re: A NEW STAR WARS FILM - VADERS ASSASSIN
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 02:39:12 PM »
cool idea

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 06:15:21 PM »
Why Mark Wahlberg?

There are SOOO many better actors to fill the role IMHO. ;D

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 08:05:06 PM »
I vote... Darth Tyranus of FX-Sabers!! ;D

hehehe

Honestly, that's an awesome idea for a movie, or just a fan film...

Personally, I've got a fan fic that would make a really cool movie and the main character is a woman - not like most of the fan films out there. But to create it would be like more than 2 SW movies combined in just making it...since it spans 2 continents and space... *sigh* Ah well...guess it's just back to dreaming and writing...(the story began as a dream!)

LS
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 08:13:32 PM »
It's not that I have anything against Mark Wahlberg.  But, he just doesn't seem like a top pick for a Star Wars character.

Sure, he's done some really good films, but after seeing him in Boogie Nights... I just can't picture him in anything Star Wars Related...

Now his Brother Donnie, on the other hand. I could actually see him as a successful Star Wars Character.

Since we are talking washed-up musicians turned actor... Why Not Vanilla Ice? 

I can see it now... A TK is to go up before a Tribunal for behavior unbefitting a Galactic Marine. During his arrest scene, the TK is De-helmeted to reveal none other than: ICE ICE BABY! :D

Actually now that I think about it... It would be kind of cool to have walk on cameos from several different washed up actors and musicians.  If nothing more than for comic relief.

While they are at it, I think that GL should agree to use the Tag and Bink Characters from the famous satire comics.  They could be played by Corey Haim And Corey Feldman.  ;D

Wouldn't it be cool to see Mr. T as a smuggler? Or better Yet a bounty hunter with a heart of gold?

How about Gary Coleman as a Stormtrooper?

Gary Busey as a Crazed Escaped convict (Detained by the empire and escapes, perhaps rescued by Mr.T?). That ends up actually saving the Alliance?

And while we're at it, why not throw in some classic actors?

Morgan Freeman would make a cool Jedi Consular.
Since we have Christopher Lee in the Star Wars Universe, why not have Ian MacKellan as An Admiral in the Imperial Navy?

THis is not to poke fun at any choice of actors... But Why not a little diversity.  ;)

« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 08:23:43 PM by DARTH TYRANUS »

Offline vex

• Sith Commander
  • Experienced Force User
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 08:34:16 PM »
Vanilla Ice, Gary Coleman and Mr. T? Sounds like a Surreal life Star Wars special!  :D

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 08:37:24 PM »
:D That's the point.

While I LOVE the plotline of Darth Grifoss's idea.  I just can't see Mark Wahlberg. 

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 09:44:34 PM »
How's about Gary Oldman (Lost in Space, Brom Stokers Dracula, Batman Begins, Harry Potter movies to name a few). He's got Sith as well as Jedi potential. That and he's kinda cute for an older gentleman.

Or maybe Hugo Weaving. He was SEXY as V in V for Vendetta ;D lol And he made a pretty good Elf Lord and a VERY good bad guy virus in the Matrix trilogy.
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

Grayven "Original"

Offline RogueJedi

• Vagabond Master
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back!
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 10:08:56 PM »
Ok I'll start by saying I like the original idea posted. DT's additions made me laugh really hard and I think that would be awesome to see. LS I love Hugo Weaving so I have to agree work you too. :D

Offline vex

• Sith Commander
  • Experienced Force User
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 10:09:29 PM »
Well heck! We may as well get Elijiah Wood and Orlando Bloom to round out the whole LOTR cast! We can call it "Sith Lord of The Rings"!  :D

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 10:37:49 PM »
LMAO Good one ;)

Grayven "Original"

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 10:41:22 PM »
Well heck! We may as well get Elijiah Wood and Orlando Bloom to round out the whole LOTR cast! We can call it "Sith Lord of The Rings"!  :D

BWAHAHAHAHA!  Nice! 8)

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008, 10:42:29 PM »
Oh and you forgot Aragorn's actor ;)

Grayven "Original"

Offline vader445

• Force User
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 07:07:36 PM »
That sound like it would be a good movie. David Prowse in the vader suit? I thought he is dead.
Lightsaber collection:
2005 V1 MR Darth Vader Force FX with tri Cree LED
LDM MKVI-V2 #18
2004 ESB Luke Force FX(dead battery pack but saber works)

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
  • You think I'm mad? Guess what,... I'm Darth Matth!
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2008, 03:37:37 PM »
Whhhooooooo,... ,... how,... how about,.. how about Darth Matth.:):):)
That would be awsome.

But I really liked the story.
I would love to see this from George and Steven.

Signature teleports you to my lightsaber collection

retrousse