fiduciary

Author Topic: 2006 Darth Maul mini bust by GG  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Darth Xyess

• Force User
2006 Darth Maul mini bust by GG
« on: May 04, 2012, 06:22:42 AM »
Hey guys I'm considering buying the Darth Maul mini bust by gentle giant this is the 2006 model where Darth Maul has his hood on and has crossed his hands the same pose when he was in the hologram in TPM anyway I was wondering whether anyone else has got this piece and could tell me whether it would be a good piece to get or not I really like his pose but I'm not to sure so if anyone has this piece could u please tell me ur oppinion about how well it is made, the paint job and ur oppinion about whether u like the piece or not thanks
“The Force will change you. It will transform you. Some fear this change. The teachings of the Jedi are focused on fighting and controlling this transformation. That is why those who serve the light are limited in what they accomplish.” ~Darth Revan

Offline C-3P0

• Formerly known as Dave316
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
Re: 2006 Darth Maul mini bust by GG
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 06:27:14 AM »
Anyone else think our own General Grievous Had been making Darth Maul busts in his spare time?? :D

Sorry...carry on.

Offline Darth Xyess

• Force User
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 06:48:19 AM »
Anyone else think our own General Grievous Had been making Darth Maul busts in his spare time?? :D

Sorry...carry on.

What do u mean ?
“The Force will change you. It will transform you. Some fear this change. The teachings of the Jedi are focused on fighting and controlling this transformation. That is why those who serve the light are limited in what they accomplish.” ~Darth Revan

Offline OBI-WAN KENOBI

• Resident Negotiator
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • You don't want to sell me death sticks.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 08:45:32 AM »
It's an awesome bust, I've got it.  Very well made, as all GG things are.  Heck, I liked it so much I purchased a second one lol. 

Offline Darth Xyess

• Force User
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 05:46:45 PM »
Yeah i have to say one of the things i like about this piece is his pose i have heard some reviews about it and some people said they didnt like it that Darth Maul had his hood on but personaly i think it just adds to the badassness of Darth Maul just the pose and those eyes is what i like about this piece

retrousse