fiduciary

Author Topic: Again, an other gentle giant Vader bust. with pics inside;) Update(04/18/06)  (Read 4427 times)

Offline ani104

• Master Force User
No. This may sound strange but my Hairdresser had some when he was young. One day he asked me if I had seen ROTS (Back in the days when it had just opened) and I said yes. He asked if I liked Star Wars much I said I liked it heaps. I asked about him and he told me about how he used to save his money to buy the kenner Star Wars figs. He told me all about eacj and every one he owned  :D

Offline Louis

• Master Force User
  • Hello from France;)
    • Here is my website, based on my comic book.
Oh! It must cost him a lot of money! It's really expensive to buy them NOW! But, mine are the one I had when I was a child, and I just kept them;)

Offline ani104

• Master Force User
he was he same. He doesn't know where they are now though. :(

Offline Timmy-Wan Kenobi

• AKA Timmy-Wan Kenobi
  • Master Force User
  • Let the Wookiee win
I had loads of Kenner figs when I was a child, nearly all of them, and quite a few ships and playsets too. I asked for new ones for every christmas and birthday, and saved all my own money to buy them.
I really loved them, but when I was in my teens I sold them to pay off debts. Needless to say I regret it now. I won't tell you what I sold them for, you'd weep. Sometimes so do I.
I kept Artoo, Threepio and Yoda, just as keepsakes. I still have them now. Threepio was the first action figure I ever had, and I still remember the exitement of ripping open the package in the back of my mother's car on the way home from the shop. Great memories.

Offline Louis

• Master Force User
  • Hello from France;)
It was chewbaka for me!;) A gift my brother made me... Since that time, I'm a Star wars fan. I can say that my life has changed that day. I've always loved science fiction... That's why I'm doing sf right know, in fact!;) ha ha ha

Offline Timmy-Wan Kenobi

• AKA Timmy-Wan Kenobi
  • Master Force User
  • Let the Wookiee win
I think many people would agree that their first Kenner fig was a life-changing event.
I was obsessed as a child, and it has never worn off.
I still miss them, and have often thought of collecting them all again.
It would cost me a lot more now, I remember that first fig had a price tag saying 98p (less than $2).

Offline Louis

• Master Force User
  • Hello from France;)
yes, and right know, they are 50€...

Offline Knuckle01

• formerly known as Jedi Master Knuckle
  • Master Force User
  • I am a Jedi, like my father before me...
hey i like the avatar louis...i see your newly constructed lightsaber is working perfectly
The Force will be with you....always.

Offline Louis

• Master Force User
  • Hello from France;)
Thanks a lot Darth Knuckle!
You didn't see the topic where I putted those pics?

here it is:
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3405.0

And the making off my luxeon saber is complete too:

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3140.0

retrousse