fiduciary

Author Topic: Kit Fisto (Saberhead Custom Sabers) M.I.A.  (Read 31235 times)

Offline E13azar

• Experienced Force User
  • Never tell me the odds!
Re: Kit Fisto (Saberhead Custom Sabers) M.I.A.
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2014, 08:36:15 AM »
Not trying to spread rumors or say anything out of place. But when I spoke to the person selling on that account they said they were the ex and had gotten it all in the separation.
So I guess the ex wife then.

Offline scottjua

• Master Force User
    • Scott and Tem Photography

Hasbro Darth Vader Removable Blade
OR Qui Gon CFLS w/Makoto Green
MR Luke V2 LE
MR Qui Gon LE
EFX Ahsoka
Real Parts Obi Wan ANH (90%)

Offline scottjua

• Master Force User
    • Scott and Tem Photography
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2014, 11:10:32 AM »
Not trying to spread rumors or say anything out of place. But when I spoke to the person selling on that account they said they were the ex and had gotten it all in the separation.
So I guess the ex wife then.

Not that it's NOT true but if that were my situation my wife wouldn't have the slightest idea how to title the sale let alone what it's worth.

I'm betting the numbers of vaders vault type couples where both are really aware of this hobby is very very small.

But hey, it's a big world with lots of possibilities.

Hasbro Darth Vader Removable Blade
OR Qui Gon CFLS w/Makoto Green
MR Luke V2 LE
MR Qui Gon LE
EFX Ahsoka
Real Parts Obi Wan ANH (90%)

Offline E13azar

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2014, 11:26:05 AM »
Maybe.  But not sure why they would lie.
I think though with how easy it is to look things up on the Internet nowadays that it wouldn't be to hard to get a ball park. If you look at the recent items that have sold some are priced high some too low. (How I scored my cf7)
Also if you read the description on most of them it sounds like she kinda knows but yet doesn't.
But if that is what happened that would explain his absence. Sad times. Hope he is doing alright.

Offline Vercify

• Master Force User
  • rawr
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2014, 01:56:54 PM »
I think though with how easy it is to look things up on the Internet nowadays that it wouldn't be to hard to get a ball park. If you look at the recent items that have sold some are priced high some too low. (How I scored my cf7)
Also if you read the description on most of them it sounds like she kinda knows but yet doesn't.
But if that is what happened that would explain his absence. Sad times. Hope he is doing alright.

I find it extremely odd that his wife would have wanted saber parts from their split, and even stranger that she would be allocated those parts when the business and hobby was Kit's. What entitlement would she have to that and why would she be granted it? If she was a partner in the business (i.e. the Vader's Vault team) then she would know exactly what they are and how much they are worth, invalidating the idea that she doesn't quite know what she is selling.

As far as why they would lie, in the current state it seems that Kit walked out on numerous builds and projects. If he/they wanted to make money off those projects and other they certainly cannot sell it here, so they circumvent FX and sell it on eBay using that story as cover. This is hypothetical, of course, but is certainly a valid reason as to why they would lie. If Kit indeed walked out on these projects and stole people's money its all the more reason to NOT tell the truth.

Mods, has anyone thought about maybe getting in touch with the ebay vendor and touching base about Kit? Its possible that the ex-wife might know his situation or whereabouts, and I think its a logical, straightforward step to take considering all the people who are getting shafted right now. 

Offline Forgetful Jedi Knight

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • The old Jedi Master also commonly known as FJK
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2014, 02:01:07 PM »
I'm sure the Mods will handle this as they have previous issues like this.

May the force be with you all!

Remember... speak softly and carry a well constructed light saber! :)

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer whatever consequences your actions or words dictate

Offline Khal

• Formerly known as Khal1993
  • Master Force User
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2014, 02:04:32 PM »

I find it extremely odd that his wife would have wanted saber parts from their split, and even stranger that she would be allocated those parts when the business and hobby was Kit's. What entitlement would she have to that and why would she be granted it? If she was a partner in the business (i.e. the Vader's Vault team) then she would know exactly what they are and how much they are worth, invalidating the idea that she doesn't quite know what she is selling.

As far as why they would lie, in the current state it seems that Kit walked out on numerous builds and projects. If he/they wanted to make money off those projects and other they certainly cannot sell it here, so they circumvent FX and sell it on eBay using that story as cover. This is hypothetical, of course, but is certainly a valid reason as to why they would lie. If Kit indeed walked out on these projects and stole people's money its all the more reason to NOT tell the truth.

Mods, has anyone thought about maybe getting in touch with the ebay vendor and touching base about Kit? Its possible that the ex-wife might know his situation or whereabouts, and I think its a logical, straightforward step to take considering all the people who are getting shafted right now. 

Also, if you have made a purchase or been involved in a listing you can get a members contact information. You go to the eBay advanced search, type in the item number you were involved in, the member name and a CAPTCHA and you then get an email with the sellers address and telephone number :)

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2014, 02:42:14 PM »
Speculation and hypothetical guesses won't get us anywhere. The ADMINS are looking into the situation.

Offline daddy solo

• Master Force User
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2014, 03:13:12 PM »
I'm sure the Mods will handle this as they have previous issues like this.

:-X  ::)

Offline jedicri

• Master Force User
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2014, 03:28:44 PM »
It doesn't hurt for those affected to do their own investigating, as it were....  I know I would...

Offline E13azar

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2014, 03:45:43 PM »
Not saying this is what happend but I would think if he just up and walked out on her. Then she would get everything he left behind.
Maybe she would be willing to return uncompleted projects to there rightful owners. With of course the proper truth.
Was he part of the vader vault?

Offline Forgetful Jedi Knight

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • The old Jedi Master also commonly known as FJK
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2014, 04:00:54 PM »
Not saying this is what happend but I would think if he just up and walked out on her. Then she would get everything he left behind.
Maybe she would be willing to return uncompleted projects to there rightful owners. With of course the proper truth.
Was he part of the vader vault?

No, he wasn't. As Qui Gon said, the ADMINS are looking into it.

From past experience, and I've seen this several times, I would highly recommend that they be allowed to do their investigating unimpeded. Things usually tend to turn out "better" that way.

May the force be with you all!

Remember... speak softly and carry a well constructed light saber! :)

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer whatever consequences your actions or words dictate

Offline Master Valon

• Master Force User
  • "Love can ignite the stars."- Matthew Stover
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2014, 09:38:06 PM »
This sucks to hear. I don't want to add any speculation, as FJK said it's best left to the admins and those directly involved, but for what it's worth regarding the eBay situation, when I had bought a saber from him, he had said something about he and his wife trooping for the Rebel Legion, so his wife very well may know a lot about saber tech. My point is I wouldn't necessarily doubt that the seller is his wife, and from my conversations with KIT a year ago I know they were still married. So a divorce/big life change could be the cause of him dropping off the radar.

Hope the staff here can contact him soon and sort this out.
Though this is the end of the age of heroes, it has saved its best for last.

Offline E13azar

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2014, 09:50:59 PM »
Yah I totally agree let the mods sort it out from here.
I think it's pretty sad and I feel bad for all those involved. 
Hopefully everything works out in the end.

retrousse