fiduciary

Author Topic: JYN Graphic Arts and Services  (Read 14397 times)

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
JYN Graphic Arts and Services
« on: January 03, 2010, 11:39:54 AM »
JYN Graphics/Illustrations/CrossSections

Cross Sections:

As seen in the SW Visual Dictionary… imagine having a Cross Section of your custom/converted saber custom made for you? Also included will be the terms and descriptions of the various parts of your “elegant weapon from a more civilized time.”

Now imagine displaying it on a metal plaque with a stand that can be displayed next to your saber (similar to the MR plaque stand)?

Cost:
Partnering with an RPF member who makes these plaques, all of this can be done at the cost of $75 shipped in the US (his plaque services with a stand is $25) or $68 without the stand (his charge without the stand is $18). International shipping will be extra.

What is needed:
Various pictures of your hilt. A horizontal picture of the saber with and without the flash at a very high resolution (at least 3mp…or 300dpi). If the saber has other things that you want highlighted… a Crystal Chamber, for example…. A picture of this separately will also be required to include in the final picture.

Turnaround time:
Less than two weeks typically (depending on orders ahead of you).

Saber One Sheets:

How would you like to have a One Sheet done of your custom/converted saber?
With various pictures and descriptions, this can make for a very nice display piece.
Done at the size of 8x10 inches (best for framing)… you will enjoy having all of your specs of your saber with awesome graphics ready to show and display.

Again, examples of what I’ve done for my own personal collection can be seen here:
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=21715.0

NOTE: One Sheets for sale will be somewhat similar to the ones done in the style of the One Sheets as shown in these pictures.

What is needed:
Like the Cross Section, various pictures of your hilt will be needed.
All will need to be with and without the flash at a very high resolution (at least 3mp…or 300dpi).
At least one horizontal picture of the saber will be required.

Your saber specs (soundboard, LED used, blade, etc).

If the saber has other things that you want highlighted… a Crystal Chamber, various angles of the emitter, or an LED accented pommel, for example…. A picture of this separately will also be required to include in the final picture.

Also included free of charge on this will be a custom Cross Section of your Saber (requirements for this are listed above).

SW logos and additional images/photos of characters, please e-mail/pm me regarding this.

Cost:
$75 plus shipping (with the actual time and cost to do the custom Cross Section being $50… the additional cost for the print and layout puts the price to $75).

With a black frame $100 plus shipping).

Turnaround time:
Less than two weeks typically (depending on orders ahead of you).

Custom Ilulstrations:

For those of you interested in having yourself illustrated as a Knight of the Light Side (or a Lord of the Dark Side) in an action pose in a comic book style or in a cartoon style, here is your chance

PICTURE IT... YOU, dashing on the scene in your custom Light Side/Dark Side outfit, with your custom lightsaber....

This would be perfect for your own personal SW collection. It also would be great as a gift (children would love it) or an anniversary present (wives or husbands would love it).

YOU WON’T FIND THIS IN ANY STORE!!!

An illustration will be rendered in black or white and originally done 8x10 (the easiest for you to frame later) or in color.

You've seen my work... and can be confident that you've got someone with professional experience rendering your artwork. I take pride in all of the research and time (which is very precious to me) needed to make these art pieces.

Examples of my past work can be seen here:
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=17787.0

My online portfolio can be found at www.apuadaarts.com.

A traditional animator and illustrator over the last couple of years, I would love to share my love for Star Wars and my passion for drawing to my fellow Fx-Sabers members by offering custom commissioned unique pieces of art.

Cost:

(Note: Pricing does not include shipping)

Black and White 8x10:
Torso and up with one minor prop: $50
Full body 2 minor props: $70
Full body multiple props and background: $100

Color 8x10:
Torso and up with one minor prop: $75
Full body 2 minor props: $100
Full body multiple props and background: $150

Black Frames available at an additional cost of $25

Turnaround time is 30 days or less (depending on orders before you)...currently this has taken me 3 weeks or less… but you will be informed by e-mail/pm as to how long it will take.

Discounts start applying with more than one charcter/person added to the illustration...

All illustrations will include one Rough draft for approval

More than one person depicted on the illustration will be done at a discounted price.

PM me for more details and payment options for this.

What is needed:
At least 3 pictures for reference (Front/Side Profile, and 3/4 Profile)

Payment policy

Money orders and paypal are preferred methods of payment.
•   Money orders must clear the banking system and authenticity checks before your item is shipped
•   Paypal
1.   Personal payment type, payment owed. no fees or buyer protection from paypal.
2.   Purchase payment type. You will have buyer protection, but a 4% surcharge will be added to your total.

Shipping
•   Domestic:
Your items will be shipped by USPS
Delivery Confirmation or a tracking number will be sent automatically from the USPS
Insurance is automatically added on orders over $300.  If you want it on any other order you must request it.
•   International:
Expedited mail service via USPS
Don't ask me to lie on customs forms.
I will declare it as a gift or product sample. For all I know, it is a gift for a relative.
I will not declare it lower than it's value.  
Insurance will be added in as well.

Labor Fees included in price unless otherwise specified and all prices are subject to change.

Late Change Fee Structure:
If a payment has been made, and the Rough Draft has been approved an additional $25.00 per change will be applied after that (since this requires me to redo the aspects of the illustration… especially the hand drawn illustrations…).

Rush Order Fee:
Rush Order 10.00 base+ 10.00 for each art piece ahead of yours
For example: Your saber has 7 other plaques ahead of it. You need it NOW!  An $80.00 fee will be imposed.
No one likes a line jumper.

Nuisance Fee Structure:
Once your art piece has started I will answer status requests once a week. Three (3) status requests or more in any 2 week period will have a $20.00 fee added, per request. If you want it rushed see above.

If any of these fees is applied/billed to you, they must be paid before your saber is shipped.

Limited Warranty:
Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship for the Product for a period of 90 days from the original date of Receipt from JYN (example… I sent you a picture with someone else’s face on your illustration).

I want you to be happy with your art piece.  Please contact me with ANY issues before the end of the 90 day period, I will help you.

This limited Warranty does not cover any damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, improper handling, commercial use or modifications of this Product, or normal wear and tear; This Limited Warranty does not apply where it is determined by me that there is no fault with the Product itself.

And - You, the customer, are responsible for the cost of returning the Product to and return shipping from JYN.

Additional questions can be pm’d to me or e-mailed to me at my paypal e-mail address: apuadaarts@hotmail.com

As with all orders placed and the transaction completed, feedback is required for others to know how your experience with me has been. Feedback can be posted on the following thread:
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=20482.0

Thanks and God Bless,
Ray (aka Jedi Yar-Nala)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 01:31:45 PM by Jedi Yar Nala »

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
Re: JYN Graphic Arts and Services
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 10:47:10 PM »
For those of you interested in placing an order, please note that I will be gone in the month of February 2010.

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=21737.0

Last day to place an order to receive it in February is to have an order placed by Jan.17.

Any orders placed after Jan. 17, completion of artwork and shipment of art will be sent out in March.

During the time I will be gone, I should still be able to reply to pms.

Thank you and God Bless,
JYN

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 12:18:10 PM »
Returned from the Missions Trip.

Orders and inquiries can resume. :)

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 08:38:48 PM »
Gallery updated.

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 01:41:27 PM »
For those placing orders, please note that I wll be on vacation from Oct. 23 - Oct. 31, 2010.

All inquiries MUST be sent to r_apuada@hotmail.com, as my pm box is basically full. I wll respond to all inquiries and orders when I return

This applies to ALL One Sheet, Cross Section or Illustration inquiries.

IN ADDITION.... this applies to these two special services being offered for the Alliance Saber run:
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=25847.0

AND

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=25848.0

Thanks and God Bless,
Ray (JYN)

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 09:48:07 AM »
JYN Graphic Arts and Services back from vacation... all inquiries can now be sent.

Please do so to r_apuada@hotmail.com

God Bless,
Ray (JYN)

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 12:39:33 PM »
DRAWING ART TUTORIALS!!!

Alright... I figure I'll find a space on the world wide web to share some of my techniques.

You'll find the first one here:
http://amptrooper.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=419

This first one is to show how to draw an Old Republic Jedi .

Feel free to leave comments, take a shot at it, and post pics there, and have fun with your pen/pencil and paper!!!

More characters to be added later.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 06:37:47 AM by Jedi Yar Nala »

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 06:23:41 AM »
Alright.... time to tackle the GREEN GUY!!!

Yup... our favorite hopping little Jedi Master... Yoda

The tutorial for that can be found here:
http://amptrooper.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=2134#2134

As with all of my tutorials... have fun with it, and please post your pics.

Enjoy  8)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 06:42:03 AM by Jedi Yar Nala »

Offline tron

• Banned
  • Master Force User
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 01:19:28 PM »
dude you are awesome, what??????? 
Disregard for the rules, disrespecting staff, threatening legal action or inferring it via informing staff of various laws.
Created duplicate accounts to circumvent ban.

Offline Cheradenine

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 03:52:59 AM »
Are you still producing these, JYN?  I'd be interested in a couple of Saber One Sheets if you are.

Offline TRDNiteLife

• Force User
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 04:22:20 AM »
Are you still producing these, JYN?  I'd be interested in a couple of Saber One Sheets if you are.

Last Active: April 22, 2014, 08:27:53 AM

Offline Cheradenine

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 08:06:59 AM »
Last Active: April 22, 2014, 08:27:53 AM

Ah, didn't spot that.  Nice catch, TRDNiteLife.

Does anyone know of someone doing something similar?

retrousse