fiduciary

Author Topic: Kit Fisto (Saberhead Custom Sabers) M.I.A.  (Read 31233 times)

Offline Justintmars

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • There is some peace?
Re: Kit Fisto (Saberhead Custom Sabers) M.I.A.
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2014, 12:35:15 AM »
This sucks to hear. I don't want to add any speculation, as FJK said it's best left to the admins and those directly involved, but for what it's worth regarding the eBay situation, when I had bought a saber from him, he had said something about he and his wife trooping for the Rebel Legion, so his wife very well may know a lot about saber tech. My point is I wouldn't necessarily doubt that the seller is his wife, and from my conversations with KIT a year ago I know they were still married. So a divorce/big life change could be the cause of him dropping off the radar.

Hope the staff here can contact him soon and sort this out.

this all may be true....but if you own a business and your primary method of business dealings just mean updating customers via message thru a forum/ email.... a divorce doesnt stop you from having internet connection.... internet is at the public libary.... at the least
If you decide you are in a position to collect money from a community of enthusiast... shouldnt you also be in a position to communicate w/ them too at all cost?

IDK

but it's weird

Offline Master Valon

• Master Force User
  • "Love can ignite the stars."- Matthew Stover
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2014, 03:36:53 AM »
Oh, yes, I agree with all that. I didn't mean to suggest otherwise. I only meant to provide insight that his wife could actually be the eBay seller, and there wasn't necessarily reason to believe it's KIT lying about his identity. I wasn't even speaking on KIT himself really. Sorry if it was interpreted that way by anyone who has money/sabers to lose in this.
Though this is the end of the age of heroes, it has saved its best for last.

Knight50

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2014, 04:57:45 AM »
sale going on as we speak. my apologies if this is a repeat

Custom Lightsaber Soundboard Igniter R4 with ADDON Mixing Board Tru Color New |

Offline daddy solo

• Master Force User
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2014, 05:54:43 AM »
"Brand new, never used Igniter R4 Soundboard by NEC products or something. This auction is for both components for as I understand it they are both required in order to get the majority of effects in a custom lightsaber. Both brand new only taken out of this little pink bag to take these pics. There's also 2 little.....resistors or something that come with this and will be in the little pink bag. I don't know much more about this but I'm sure you lightsaber enthusiasts know volumes about this stuff :) "

Based on the description of the item, I'd say that it's either Steve's wife that is running the auction, or him trying not to seem "too knowledgeable" about it  ???   Did his other sales have such vague descriptions? As others have mentioned previously, IMO, getting separated/divorced does not mean that you lose all contact with the outside world, especially with those whom you do business with. Even if he went into the witness protection program, there are ways to make contact - c'mon. I'm sure the ADMINS are doing their best with the limited authority and resources that they have, but I've yet to see a situation like this end satisfactorily for all those involved. Can anyone say "Duccos Rossis"  >:(
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 06:05:06 AM by daddy solo »

Offline COUNT DOOKU

• Manufacturer VIP
  • Master Force User
  • The Count formerly known as Sollus Vir
    • Calvary Custom Sabers
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2014, 06:34:10 AM »
Again Folks, we are handling the situation to the best of our ability and as quickly as we can. I would like to emphasize again that we do not need a mob force of support to help us out. ;) We've handled things like this before, and will do so again.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them or PM any staff member. But insinuations, theories, and the like are discouraged- as this helps no one. The eBay links are helpful, and we will look at those as well.

Thanks.

Pass on what you have learned. Strength. Mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. We are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters. ~Master Yoda~

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2014, 08:34:53 AM »
I have message into the ebay seller:

Hello,  I am a moderator on the FX-Sabers.com forum, QUI-GON JINN  and am wondering if this is the account of a fellow moderator there that is known as KIT FISTO who runs "Saberhead Custom Sabers." The reason I ask is that we are looking into concerns from members of the forum that have outstanding commissions with him and have had no contact from him for over three months.  If this is you KIT,  we need you to contact a staff member ASAP. - Thanks,  Jay.

I will let you all know the response if I receive one. Can we please stop the speculation,  and only post in this topic if you have an outstanding transaction with him? Thanks.

Offline E13azar

• Experienced Force User
  • Never tell me the odds!
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2014, 12:20:44 PM »
Sorry. Wasn't trying to speculate. Just wanted to pass on the info I had gathered after purchasing from them/her..... Anyways. Hope it was helpful and not harmful in the end. Wish I could give more but it would violate ebay polices. I know a lot of people are upset. I'm sure the mods have it all under control.

Offline JediWizard

• Master Force User
  • You cant have a droid Phil
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2014, 10:19:23 AM »
Any news as all items are now SOLD

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2014, 12:05:50 PM »
What we need at this time is all folks who have outstanding merchandise with Steve to post in this thread.  I also need anyone who actually sent him funds who has not received the product or service they paid for to post in this thread and also PM me transaction numbers.  Even if you have PM'd me before, please do so again.  We CANNOT help if we do not have the information so PLEASE, if you have anything outstanding with KIT, let us know ASAP!!!  If you do not want to post publicly, PM me confidentially.

Once we have all the outstanding transactions compiled, we will be assisting our members with pursuing legal action. 

Facebook: VVFB

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2014, 02:19:45 PM »
BUMP, people we still need information on this.  We are trying to get a list of any and all affected members.  Help us to help you C:-).

Facebook: VVFB

Offline JediWizard

• Master Force User
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2014, 03:09:56 PM »
have you heard anything from Kit, is he ok
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 03:14:25 PM by JediWizard »

Offline Justintmars

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • There is some peace?
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2014, 06:00:50 AM »
I bought a cf6 and CEX from kusbana on eBay before I knew it was Kit.
Been over a week and have not received it.
A label was printed but it was never shipped.
Opened a case w/ eBay

Offline JediWizard

• Master Force User
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2014, 02:45:26 AM »
did you receive your cf6 justin and E13azar did you get your cf7?

Offline E13azar

• Experienced Force User
  • Never tell me the odds!
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2014, 04:07:15 AM »
I bought a cf6 and CEX from kusbana on eBay before I knew it was Kit.
Been over a week and have not received it.
A label was printed but it was never shipped.
Opened a case w/ eBay

The 1 that you ordered. . was it the new 1 in the package or was it the 1 with all the wires on? Because if it was the 1 with all the wires on it I received that board and somebody else received my board and a I guess he or she or whoever is doing it didn't send yours out or the 1 leftover to go to you because of the mixup. the last time I heard they were having all the boards sent back to them to get sorted out and  ship it back to us .
 So to recap basically what happened is whoever was selling these boards: accidentally mixed up all free crystal focuses that they sold around the same time I received an old one version 6.5 with wires all over it and some crummy soldering.. somebody else on eBay that left a comment said I'm very pleased that I received a model number newer  then what I paid for.. which was my board the 7.0 because if you look at what they purchased they purchased the 6.5 and then obviously you didn't receive yours. So what I did was I had contacted eBay and they contacted all the other buyers. I'm surprised that you did not receive an email from eBay explaining this.

Offline JediWizard

• Master Force User
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2014, 06:03:23 AM »
what was the name of the person on ebay who received yours E13azar

retrousse