fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback For Force Relics  (Read 10315 times)

Offline Sini Star

• Experienced Force User
Re: Feedback For Force Relics
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2014, 07:46:21 PM »
Just got my Orgus Din PC-3 with the full metal cast parts.  What can I say It looks even more impressive in person!  The detail of this saber is amazing from the metal cast parts... to the wood details with custom scroll work!  The sound is really clean and loud.  I just want to say thanks to Jeffery and Steve for making such a fine saber and providing excellent service from the start of this run to the finish.  Much Gratitude 8)

Offline Darth Ryô

• Experienced Force User
  • Glory of the Hunt
    • My blog: GOTH Custom Sabers
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2014, 03:42:40 AM »
For once, a feedback from a seller hehe :)
Steve bought an empty hilt from me, and everything went as easy as it should be; a pleasure to deal with really!

5/5

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2014, 12:37:56 PM »
This is my first time dealing with Steve and Jeffrey of Force Relics. I purchased their Bellator "Game Of Thrones" themed saber with a PC 3 and Tri Rebel silver/ice blue led with blue FoC.

5/5 across the board! The communication from Steve and Jeffrey was excellent! They replied quickly to my PMs, they gave concise, accurate information and were patient with my many questions!
The saber came very well packed in plastic bubble wrap and and was shipped via Fed EX. They promptly sent me a tracking # and the saber got to me quickly with no issues. They also included a neat blade plug and a spare set screw and allen key.

The saber itself is beautiful! Their pictures and video really don't do "ICE" justice. The 3-d printed steel Dire Wolf figure head and scroll work is gorgeous and really captures the imagery of The Starks of Winterfell from "Game of Thrones". The maple handle is beautiful and adds a nice rustic, sword like quality to the design. The PC 3 is loud, crisp and clear and the swing and impact sensitivity is spot on! Hearing some quotes from "Game of Thrones" and Eddard Stark really make this saber come to life for me!

All in all, I had a great experience  with Force Relics!  I will gladly deal with Steve and Jeffrey again!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 08:31:58 AM by sithslayer1 »

Offline Darth_Baleful

• Master Force User
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2015, 01:33:39 AM »
Just received my bone sleeve, couldn't be happier with how it turned out! They managed to make it exactly like my drawing. Fits perfect. Very well made and finished. Definitely look forward to doing business with them again!

5/5
Praise be the order brought forth from the very edge of chaos.

There is only one return. And it's not of the King, it's of the JEDI

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2015, 08:34:44 AM »
I just received my Force Relics Kota hilt.

5/5 across the board on workmanship, communication, packaging, and shipping. All PMs and emails were quickly replied, they fulfilled my requests and did a great job on the details and workmanship on this hilt. Overall, another pleasant, easy experience working with Steve and Jeff. I'll gladly deal with Force Relics again!

Thanks guys!

Offline RyDiddy

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2015, 12:36:12 AM »
Received my Kota hilt from Jeff and Steve today and could not be more pleased.

The hilt is very nice and the battle damaged weathering really makes this saber special. As always, communication and packaging was perfect.

An easy 5/5

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2016, 09:24:51 AM »
I received an empty YUN hilt from Force Relics.

5/5- across the board. Fast, friendly replies to my PMs, sent me a tracking#, very well packaged. It took 8 days to reach me, so a nice, fast turnaround time.
I am very pleased with it's quality, it looks like a dead ringer for the YUN made by Orbital Machining and LDM/GG back around 2009-2010.

Another easy, pleasant  transaction with Force Relics. Thank you again!

Offline fonzie

• Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2016, 02:32:06 PM »
I had my prototype FR Kanan Jarrus modified to their newer quick disconnect version. Communication was top notch throughout the entire process. Once the saber got through customs, they got the modification done quickly and back on its way to me. I had the saber in hand the next day. I'm very pleased and look forward to dealing with FR in the future. 5/5

retrousse